Chapter 75: Adrien akumatized

In Hawkmoth's lair, the window start to open and butterflies start to flutter.
Gabriel: It's been a little while since my last akuma attack. Now it's time for a new tactic. Come on out, my old friend. *Nooroo fly out and face Gabriel.* Nooroo, dark wings rise! *He transform into Hawkmoth.*
Hawkmoth: Ahh, there's nothing like young love being torn into pieces. Apparently, a little bit is heartbroken. I can help with this situation. *A butterfly landed on his hand and he turn it into an akuma and he set it free.* Fly away, my little akuma. And evilize his broken heart. *The akuma flew out of the window and it flew in the city. Adrien get out his lucky charm and he clinch it too.*
Adrien: Why did I see her identity? I never should've done that. *The akuma flew on the boat and Adrien see it, he start to shoo it away.* Shoo, get away, Akuma! *Instead the akuma hit the lucky charm and he's in Hawkmoth's control.*
Hawkmoth: Heartbreaker, I am Hawkmoth. You just got your heart broken by a girl you like and you want revenge from people that get in your way. I can help you win the love of your life back. I'm giving you the power to turn people into your personal love Roman statue. In return, you will give me the magical jewels which belongs to Ladybug and Cat Noir.
Adrien: Yes, Hawkmoth. *He raise his arm up- the one he's holding his lucky charm.* Love can't get through me without a fight! *Dark bubbles start to form all over his body.*