Chapter 61: Chloe's plan

After finding out the parts of the play, Chloé go to Ms. Grove's class.
Chloé: Ms. Grove!
Ms. Grove: Yes, Chloé?
Chloé: This is ridiculous utterly ridiculous! It's not fair I'm Marinette's understudy, I auditioned for Juliet, I should get the role, not her! I demand to get the Juliet role and I want to now!
Ms. Grove: I'm sorry, Chloé. I can't make these last minute switches. I know you auditioned but your acting wasn't what I'm looking for in Juliet.
Chloé: Ugh! How dare you? Are you saying my acting is terrible?
Ms. Grove: I didn't say that. It just wasn't good enough for me. *Chloe grunted angrily.*
Chloé: It's not fair. I want Marinette to be my understudy, not me!
Ms. Grove: I'm sorry, Chloé You're the understudy and that's final.
Chloé: What even is an understudy?
Ms. Grove: It's a backup actor. If Marinette get sick or hurt or something, you take her place in the play.
Chloé: That's not fair. I deserve that role!
Ms. Grove: Life's not fair, Chloé. The play is next Saturday, you need to study Juliet's lines if Marinette is sick or something and can't be Juliet.
Chloé: Oh don't worry, I will. *She stomped out of Ms. Grove's classroom and close the door, she grunted angrily and she get her phone out and call her dad.* Daddy! This is the worse! I'm not Juliet! That stupid Dupain-Cheng got the lead role, she stole it from me! I'm her "understudy!" Unbelievable! The play is next Saturday and I want the role now! *She hang up and put her phone in her pocket and she thought of something.* Hmm. If I want the Juliet role, I gotta make Marinette so sick she wouldn't even get the spot. Yes! It's foolproof. I'll have to know what she dislikes and allergic to. Perfect. You know how the play ends, Marinette? Well your time will come soon.

In Miss Bustier's class room, the lesson is still on forgiveness, Adrien looked at Marinette, he start to sigh and keep working.
Miss Bustier: Based of forgiveness, we all need forgiveness and especially forgive someone you are not deeply close to.
Alya: Even someone you hate?
Miss Bustier: Yes, Alya.
Marinette: (There's one person I won't be forgiving to.)
Miss Bustier: If you have your homework, I'll collect it. *Everyone get their homework out and put it on their desk and Miss Bustier get them.* I'll grade them over the weekend and give them back to you.
Alya: Hopefully we won't have much homework over the weekend. I don't want to miss Mylene's birthday party.
Nino: Will you busy over the weekend?
Adrien: It depends what I have planned for. I'm always busy with photoshoots, modeling, Chinese, fencing lessons, and other stuff.
Nino: Bummer, bro.
Adrien: I know. I could ask Marinette what she might be doing.
Nino: Guess the same thing. She has stuff to do too.
Miss Bustier: I know you all been working hard over the week and with summer vacation in the next 2 months, I'm gonna make some changes for homework tonight. *People start to moan a little bit.*
Marinette: So much for no homework.
Miss Bustier: There'll be no homework tonight. *People are estactic about it.* Enjoy the last few minutes until the bell ring. *She sit in her seat and set up her next lesson plan.*
Adrien: Hey, Marinette, doing anything over the weekend?
Marinette: My weekend is pretty booked. I have to take Mushu to the vet for his check up, I asked Luka to come over after school, and I have project to do.
Adrien: Really?
Alya: What about Mylene's birthday party?
Marinette: Not sure if I'll be able to go on Saturday, I'm busy with other stuff.
Alya: Come on, you're always busy. Can you relax for one day?
Marinette: Wish I could, but this is what I have to do.
Chloé: Ugh. Look at her, I bet she's blabbing about how she got the lead in the play. "Oh look at me, I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng and I am a better actor than Chloé." Lame.
Sabrina: What are you gonna do?
Chloé: Duh, I'm gonna make her sick that the Juliet role will be for me. Keep up, will ya?
Sabrina: Isn't that sabotage? You're not the best at acting.
Chloé: Take that back!
Sabrina: It's kinda true. I guess this is why Ms. Grove gave you the understudy role.
Chloé: Ugh! You're no help at all. I'll ask someone else to help me make Marinette get sick. *She looked at Lila.* And I know who should help me.