Chapter 72: Secret identity exposed

At the alley, Marinette was face to face with Luka.
Marinette: Luka? What are you doing here?
Luka: You're Ladybug?
Marinette: No. I'm not Ladybug. You didn't see anything.
Luka: I'm sure I saw what I just saw.
Marinette: I'm not Ladybug. Can we just forget about this?
Luka: But...
Marinette: Please? *Luka sighed.*
Luka: Okay.
Marinette: Thank you. Let's go. *They both start walking.* (Now he knows who I am, I gotta make him not know about this ever happened.)
Luka: Marinette.
Marinette: Huh?
Luka: You want to get some ice cream?
Marinette: Sure.
Luka: Come on. *He hold her hand and walk to the ice cream shop.*

Inside, Luka grab a cup of vanilla ice cream for Marinette and a cone of chocolate ice cream for himself.
Luka: Here you go.
Marinette: Thanks.
Luka: Sure thing. Something's on your mind, what's up?
Marinette: Nothing, just... what's been going on.
Luka: Is this have to do with me knowing your identity?
Marinette: A little bit.
Luka: I'm sorry I looked. I know how important is it for heroes to protect their secret identity.
Marinette: It's okay. It's mostly my fault, I didn't look well enough to de-transform and I didn't know you were looking for me. Guess you hate me for keeping this secret from you.
Luka: I don't hate you. I understand now why you kept this a secret. Nobody else knows about this?
Marinette: No. Just you, thankfully.
Luka: That's good. And... I can keep a secret.
Marinette: You sure I can trust you with keeping this secret?
Luka: Yes. I won't say a word to anyone.
Marinette: Okay. (Let's hope he doesn't tell anyone about my secret.) *They eat their ice cream together.*
Luka: You got something on your lip.
Marinette: I'll get it off.
Luka: I'll do it. *He get up and lean in and Boom! He kiss her and she kiss him back.* Got it. *Outside, Adrien saw what happened and he was shocked.*
Adrien: How dare Marinette would let him kiss her? This has to be addressed. *He walk away.*
Marinette: I don't know what to do with you.
Luka: Here's one. Kitty Section need some new costumes, think you can come over tomorrow and help out?
Marinette: I'll have to ask my parents if I can do that.
Luka: Okay.
Marinette: (This might be okay for both of us. Hopefully this will go well.)

After Ice Cream, they walk home together.
Marinette: Thanks for today. Sorry that we didn't see the movie.
Luka: That's alright. Maybe next time we'll see it.
Marinette: Without any akuma attacks. *Luka chuckled.*
Luka: Let's hope not. *They grinned and look at each other, they lean in and kiss again only this time, they feel the connection with each other, they stopped kissing and they grin again.*
Marinette: Better head inside.
Luka: Bye.
Marinette: Bye. *She go up to the door and go inside, Luka grinned at her and he walk home too. Inside, Marinette sighed and she look up too. Luckily her parents are at the bakery and Timmy's upstairs in his room, Tikki flew out.*
Tikki: Guess it went well?
Marinette: Which one? The date or Luka knowing about my identity?
Tikki: Luka knowing your identity. Think he can be trustworthy?
Marinette: I'm sure. He said it himself he can keep a secret.
Tikki: Okay. At least it's not Alya, you know with her ladyblog and telling the whole world.
Marinette: That would worry the most. Luckily she didn't see it. (Thank god too.)

In Adrien's room, Adrien pace back and forth and Plagg eat his cheese.
Plagg: Kid, can you quit it with the pacing? I'm trying to have a cheese moment.
Adrien: Sorru, Plagg. It's just Marinette and Luka, that's all.
Plagg: What's up with that? You're not in love with her, are you?
Adrien: No. I'm not. She's my friend and I just don't want to see her get hurt. And Luka can't be trusted when she's with him. And the worst part is they kissed!
Plagg: Why do you care?
Adrien: I don't. I just think he's taking advantage of her and I can't stand for it.
Plagg: Uh oh. Do you hear that?
Adrien: Hear what?
Plagg: That's the jealousy bell. Ring, ring, ring. Jealousy alert! We got a jealousy here, people.
Adrien: Shut up. I'm not jealous and I'll never be jealous.
Plagg: sure you are. It's written all over your face. You just can't admit it.
Adrien: I'm not gonna admit I'm jealous. This is ridiculous and you know that.
Plagg: Eh. That's on you, Romeo.
Adrien: Anyway, the play is coming soon, so I doubt they'll get it down. *He sit on his chair and sulk a little bit.*