1. Master Jungkook

You are going to get paid a lot! Just endure it for a while

You are going to get paid a lot! Just endure it for a while." Lovely tried to convince Joanne who is lying on the bed with her face buried into the pillow.

Joanne shot her head up and gave Lovely a disgusted look. She then buried her face into the pillow again.

"I'm not going to work as some lame ass maid just to get paid a lot," she said now getting up from the bed and going into the bathroom.

Lovely's eyes followed her until she closed the door behind her. "Babe, listen to me when I tell you. I know you don't want to work as a maid, but it's only for a while. You can stop working when you have enough money for your college. You have no idea how hard it was for me to find this job for you," she said walking to the bathroom door and tried to lean on it when she accidentally fell in. 

"Won't you let me pee in peace!" yelled Joanne who seemed visibly mad at Lovely for invading her privacy.

Lovely quickly stood up and unnecessarily brushed her dress while Joanne walked past pushing her lightly. Lovely quickly ran behind Joanne and grabbed her by hand and looked straight into her eyes.

"Babe, just one day is all you have to spend. If you still feel like not going there then let's call it off, yeah?" she asked, hopefully looking into her eyes.

"One day," Joanne said, with a straight face.

"YES!" Lovely was jumping around the room in joy. She gave Joanne a tight hug and kissed her on the cheek.

"Ewwww!" Joanne pushed Lovely away who is now lying on the floor in an awkward position. She managed to smile. 

"Get dressed, we are going to make a visit," she said getting up from the floor.

"What? now!" Joanne yelled almost deafening Lovely's ears.

"Yes, I made an appointment to you. We have to be there by ten," she said walking to the dresser. She turned around and looked at Joanne and said "Babe, please wear something decent."

"Ughhhh! I haven't started working yet and here we are listening to some shit," Joanne said walking away. After what seemed like forever she got dressed. Lovely finished two bowls of chips by then.

"Alright, let's go," she said grabbing handful of chips and stuffing them into her mouth.

"Look at the person who said she is on diet," scoffed Lovely at the sight.

"Shut up, I'm trying to relieve my stress." she said grabbing her purse.

They went to the bus stop and got into the bus. They got down at the destination and had to walk for ten minutes through the street filled with mansions. They finally reached one mansion with huge gate. Lovely walked up to the security and spoke something and he let them in.

"Come on," said Lovely walking ahead and Joanne followed her.

"My god babe! This is huge," she exclaimed looking at the huge mansion.

"Yeah!Wait until we go inside," Lovely  grinned.

They walked into the mansion and was greeted by a lady who was in her mid thirties.

"Oh I am glad you made on time. Master Jungkook doesn't really like undisciplined people," She said smiling brightly.

"What in the actual fuck Lovely? Master? Whispered Joanne letting out a giggle and Lovely signalled her to shut her mouth.

"Before you start your work as an employee here Master Jungkook would like to meet you. You may go in now," she said knocking on the door after which they heard a come in.

Lovely whispered good luck before Joanne walked in closing the door behind her.

A tall man with well built body and who is handsome enough to die for was playing darts. He was wearing a black shirt and black pant and pretty much everything on his body was black including his hair. He then turned to Joanne and signalled her to come take a seat.

Fuck he is handsome... Oh my god look at that body.... Ughh his veins..  Million thoughts were running in her mind when Jungkook spoke.

"So, you are the new maid huh?" he asked still playing darts.

"Not yet Mr.Jungkook," she said, feeling intimidated with each passing second.

"Mr.Jungkook?" he asked turning to her and raising an eyebrow.

Joanne looked into his beautiful doe eyes and quickly shifted her gaze down because it was too powerful to handle.

"If you want to start working here, you should start calling me Master Jungkook. Clear?" he asked throwing a dart which landed perfectly in the bulls eye.

"Yes master Jungkook," Joanne said still looking down and still fighting with her wild thoughts in her mind. 

"Do you know to play darts?" he asked handing her a dart.

"Eh?" Joanne looked up, confused but she took the dart and threw it and it landed slightly out of bulls eye. She was surprised at her own result.

"Impressive!" said Jungkook raising his eyebrows. She felt happy and proud.

"You can leave now, Mrs.Kim will let you know everything," he said and continued playing darts.

Joanne came out and faced curious Lovely.

"So?" she asked, her eyes filled with questions.

Joanne turned to Mrs.Kim and said "Master Jungkook said you will guide me."

Mrs.Kim gave a satisfied smile and said "There are no particular rules here, you will not even be given any maid dress. But you have to know that it is important to be obedient to master Jungkook. Also you are a temporary replacement for me because I had to leave town to take care of master's wife. She is pregnant and I have to take care of her because she doesn't feel comfortable with anybody else. She is staying in her mother home now," she said handing her a letter.

Joanne took the letter and was about to open when Mrs.Kim spoke again. "That is master Jungkook's diet chart. You won't need it unless the cook is on leave but I'm giving it to you prior hand," she said putting on a coat.

"I'll be leaving now, you can come to work from tomorrow. Sharp eight," said Mrs.Kim signalling them to follow her.

"They came out and walked to the bus stop. Joanne was in deep thoughts when Lovely shook her. "What? You better not give up now, you promised you will work for a day," said a cocerned Lovely.

"Man! He is whipped. You should see him! Ughhhh!" Joanne said closing her eyes wrapping arms around her.

"Shut up bitch, he is married," scolded Lovely.

"Come on! It's not like I'm going to fuck him, Joanne said turning her face away drawing a laugh out of Lovely.

"You better behave!" She warned.

"I know," scoffed Joanne. But she can't control her wild thoughts.

Master Jungkook...

"I'm excited for tomorrow!" She said shouting like a child. That night she dreamt of Jungkook.

Please don't forget to like and comment 😀