12. Saving my love

Fuck!

Fuck!

What do we do now. What if he shoots Jungkook!

Taehyung snickered and laughed throwing his head back. He licked his lips and darted his eyes to Jungkook.

"Taehyung, put the gun down," Jungkook spoke in a really calm voice.

Fuck how can he be so calm when that dude is really ready to shoot his ass?!

"Put the gun down and what? Play hide and seek with you?" he raised his brows. Jungkook huffed.

Taehyung slid his free hand into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette box. He took one out and put the packet back into his pocket. He then pulled out a lighter and lit it.

"You know, Jungkook," he said,  blowing out the smoke. "You are really lucky."

Jungkook snorted as he gave him a mocking chuckle.

This dude isn't really gonna shoot is he? Wtf? What was the drama for?

Joanne tugged at Jungkook's shirt as she looked at Taehyung. Jungkook pulled her closer in response.

"Let us go," she said. Choosing every word carefully.

Taehyung chuckled and threw the cigarette under his boot. He looked at her while flattening it under his boot.

"Let you what honey plum?" Taehyung bent his head to a side and smiled.

"Taehyung what are you even doing?" Jungkook took a step ahead but then Taehyung raised his gun at him.

"Don't come closer koo, I'll shoot you without any mercy," he said. Jungkook halted as his brows creased into a frown. Joanne pulled him back by his shirt.

Okay he is going to shoot.

The guys at whom they fought are slowly starting to gain consciousness and control. One of them was about to laugh himself on Jungkook when Taehyung gestured him to stop.

"He won't make it for a long time. Just look at all the blood he is losing. Don't waste your energy," he threw a side smile. Joanne's eyes widened when she looked at his blood drenched shirt.

"You asshole," Jungkook spoke through gritted teeth.

Holy God! Wtf! It was fine a minute ago. Where did all this blood come from!

"Taehyung please," she begged. "Please why are you doing this!"

"Oh," he bent his head to a side. "Please?" he walked a bit closer to them. "Worried that your husband might die?"

"SHUT UP!"

Taehyung was a bit taken aback by her tone.

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Hot tears ran down her cheeks. She wiped them and came to the front. Taehyung's face grew grim as his brows creased into a frown.

"Hun," Jungkook pulled her but she just didn't stop.

"Fuck you, I don't remember what happened but I didn't kill my sister on purpose and hell I didn't want you suffer," she gave a pause as more tears streamed. "That's in the past. Am I sad? I don't know. I must have been! Somewhere deep down it hurts. It does!"

"SHUT UP!" she yelled again when Taehyung was about to say something. "LET ME TALK!"

"what's the point of all this? Will she come back? No! Will anything about this change? No! Will I ever let you have me? hell no! If something, anything at all happens to him," she pointed at Jungkook. "I will kill everyone in this room and I'll kill myself then."

Taehyung laughed. He brought his hands up and clapped.

"Bravo," he said. "Bravo, Joanne."

Joanne looked at him with a confused face. Then she heard a thud and yelled when Jungkook passed out and fell on the floor.

"Jungkook!" she bent down to him and shook him. "Wake up!" she was getting increasingly worried and scared. Her body started to feel numb as fear took over her.

"Damn it! I thought he was going to last longer," Taehyung approached with not even a bit of worry in his tone. 

"Jungkook," Joanne's tone started to waver as she cried louder.

We are not going to die here. I will get us out.

🐥🐥🐥

"Drive faster!"

"Dude, calm down! I'm trying!" Yoongi said, stepping on the wheel.

"Shit!" Jimin hit the back to his to the seat. "Did you not find any better car?"

"Look, I don't care if you talk shit about me but don't talk shit about my car. I will flip you over!"

Jimin glared at him and huffed in frustration.

"Look, we are close. We will reach in time," he said.

"I hope we do!" Jimin threw his hands in the air.

Ah jungkookie, I hope we could reach much faster. Hang in there.

🐥🐥🐥

Jin nervously tapped on the steering wheel. He wasn't able to witness or hear anything from inside. He contemplated whether to go in or not.

"Whatever happens don't come in. If things get out of hand, take Joanne and leave."

"Silly little brat. Why did he keep me out? And how the fuck am I supposed to know if things are getting out of hand?" he rubbed his forehead. He took the water bottle and drank some from it. He choked on water and spat it when a man came flying out of the first floor window.

"What the fuck!"

He bent forward and squinted to get a better look. His mouth opened wide when he saw it. It was not clear what she was saying but he was sure it waa Joanne. He rubbed his eyes and looked again.

"Joanne?"

She was talking something to some guy whose half body was hanging out of the window. Jin couldn't help but chuckle.

"Oh shoot, things got out of hand. Time to go in," he got out and laughed when another man came flying out.

"Jin!"

He turned to see Jimin jumping out of the car.

"Jimin!"

"Shit, they are in danger!" Jimin said running to Jin.

"What! Yeah I see that," he said pointing to the window.

"Let's go in then!"

"I hope you guys don't need me." Yoongi cooly sat back in the car. Jimin and Jin looked at each other.

.
.
.
.
"Yahh, yahh, yahh, I'll be the first one to die if I go in. Yah Jimin leave hyung alone. Yahh!"

Jimin and Jin dragged Yoongi in along with them.

It took them ten minutes to find them. They burst through the door.

Joanne who was beating the shit out of a guy, Taehyung and rest of the people in the room turned their attention to them.

"Well, well, well. The circus is here then," Taehyung said with a smirk on his face.

Good day. Hope this update quenches your thirst. Ahem. Like and comment and Kofi donations are highly welcome bye