The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [17]

Start from the beginning

I was riding a new type of pleasure, I was immersed in the feel I was trying to contain how it felt to be in her, but she was making it hard. My hands tightened around her hips and I felt her clamp up around me and I knew what was coming. Her legs shook as I brought her tumbling to her third orgasm of the night.

But before she came I knew what was going to happen. I pushed her head into the bed muffling her screams as she cried out for me. I came for her then, grunting as I emptied my tank deep in her. She collapsed on the bed and I lay down next to her, both of us breathing deep.

“That was insane,” she whispered.

“We should have make up sex more often” I chuckled.

I got up and pulled open my mac randomly playing an album and turning up the volume loud. Leah raised her eyebrow at me.

“So they can’t hear us talking,” I explained.

“And you couldn’t do that earlier when we were, you know” She said pointing to the wet patch on the bed.

I laughed, “I’ll remember for next time”

“So there’s going to be a next time?” She asked, she stood up and the light from the lamp outside cast a shadow emphasizing her curves. Her figure was ridiculous. I was truly a lucky guy.

“I didn’t think there would be, wasn’t the whole point of you getting mad because I let Jessica take me out. What’s going to happen when I go out with her again?” she asked innocently.

I clenched my jaw; suddenly as angry as I was when she stopped by earlier, to try explain herself. “So you’re still going to see her? What the fxck?”

“Yes. Hayden I thought this was just sex, you cant be possessive over someone you’re just fxcking”

I took a few steps closer to her clenching my hands into fists. He face changed to surprise, I just wanted to grab her and shake some sense into her petite body. She was mine! What we have was just between us. I was the only one who had been fortunate enough to have her body and I was going to be the last. Wait what…

I stopped myself, coming to my senses I sat back down on the bed before I did something stupid. What was I just thinking? I was losing my mind surely.

“Just go”

“What?” she said. I saw her face fall into a look of hurt “Hayden I don’t understand I’m sorry”

“You go and do what you need to with Jessica and I’ll just have to go and do the same. Simple”

She walked towards me and I glared at her warningly “Are you jealous?”

I scoffed “Hardly. Jessica could never do what I did. She can’t make you feel like I do. So I’m not bothered, after all its just sex with us”