The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [11]

Jack P.O.V

I sat in Leah’s kitchen with her mum and Reed. The TV was on but I wasn’t watching it. I was thinking about coming clean, just telling Reed everything. I mean at least if I was going to loose him it would be on my terms, I couldn’t let Mariah break us up. And if anyone should tell him it should be me. I knew Hayden was getting frustrated with me because I was asking him lie for me.

Why didn’t people seem to grasp how much I loved Reed? And that I would do anything to keep him safe, he couldn’t be involved in this. He could get hurt, I didn’t know if he could take another beating. What Liam did to him was sick; no one should have to go through that. But twice?

Getting him involved means he could potentially go through it twice. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out reading the text quickly.

You missed our video date.

I didn’t reply. I put the phone away and turned back to the TV. Maury was on, some 20-year-old woman was claiming she got pregnant by a 14 year old boy. It was vile, why was she sleeping with a 14 year old? I hoped she’d go to jail. He wasn’t the father. I saw him breath out in relief, the happiness on his face was so obvious.

I wondered if there was a time I’d been that happy… they’d been several and all of them happened since I’d met the amazing boy sitting next to me. It was as if he could feel the heat from my eyes, he suddenly turned to look at me. A deep blush crawled up on his face, I thought about doing dirty things to him and I let it show through my gaze.

I heard his quiet gasp and watched as his lips parted, I could almost feel his need for me, he didn’t just want me anymore he needed me just like I needed him. I itched to touch him, but I knew that if I did, we would fxck right here in Ms Johnson’s kitchen. And I was sure she wouldn’t be too amused with us.

My phone buzzed again, gosh why couldn’t I be left alone? I pulled it out expecting another cryptic text. But it was from Allison.

Hey Jack. Me and Drew are free today, come see us, he misses you. Xx

I showed the text to Reed and he smiled. It seemed to please him the way I acted with Drew. I guess the paternal side of me was endearing… I hoped he wasn’t thinking about us adopting kids, after that pregnancy scare with Allison I’m not sure I want any kids.

“Let’s go see them, let’s go home shower clean up and go see them,” he said.

“Yeah cool, let me just go get Hayden,” I said standing up.

Leah’s mum stood up then “I think you guys should just go home, I’ll give Hayden a lift home, after his finished talking with my daughter”

“He went toilet” Reed said a confused look on his face. I caught Leah’s mum’s eye and we just smirked at his naivety. He was too adorable and taking what people say as truth was one of his best and worst traits.

“Dude it don’t take this long to go toilet, clearly he’s making her feel better about Kelly” I said.

“Something like that” Ms Johnson said. We’d walked out into the hall now and her eyes were staring upstairs as if she could see them talking.

“But I don’t… “ Reed started, I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door, Ms Johnson waved and watched us drive off. “I don’t get it Jack”

I chuckled “I think Hayden fancies Leah”

Reed pouted “But she likes girls, Kelly in fact”