They get jealous *Boys*

Ben- *His POV*- I knew that (y/n) and Harry Hook were friends on the Isle. (Y/n) told me few things about what life there was like but she told me about some of the people there she was close to. From what she told me, he had saved her from some pirates that weren't part of his crew, well Uma's crew. After that they were good friends which continued until I invited her to Auradon. I decided to invite Harry, Uma and Gil to Auradon in order to start up the process of getting the VK's off the Isle again. I also knew it would make (y/n) happy since she could speak to her close friend again. However, since arriving, they have been hanging out everyday for about an hour after school as well as studying on weekends. I know she is happy to have her friend back but I didn't like how much time she was spending with him. Harry and her have a few classes together as do we but she spends more time with him out of class, at least, that is what it felt like.

Right know she should be returning from studying in the library with Harry. She has been there for 3 hours whilst I have been in her dorm waiting. As I was reading on her bed, the door opened and (y/n) walked in. I looked at her in silence for a few moments before returning my attention to my book. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed her taking her jacket off and then her bag. She starting placing her books on her desk when I spoke up without removing my eyes from my book.

"So," I said from behind her, making her look towards me. "Where were you?"

"With Harry in the library." She said, turning back to her desk as she organised her books.

"You spend a lot of time with Harry." I said, jealousy evident in my voice.

"Well yeah, we are good friends. A lot happened on the Isle since I've been there." She said, turning and walking towards her bed and sitting next to me.

"I don't like it." I said, voice smaller than it previous was as I looked at the book.

It must have surprised (y/n) because I have never really been jealous. I was normally confident, at least that what I acted like, but know I was showing my insecurity.

"Why? I'm with you, not Harry. He's my friend whilst you're my boyfriend." She said, lifting my head to make me look into her eyes.

"I know, it's just you have more history than we do. And he probably understands you more than I do." I said, eyes going soft as I gazed at her.

"We may have more history and he did understand me more at one point, but I fell in love with you, not him." She reassured, before leaning in and kissing me making me feel her love for me in the kiss.

Carlos- *Your POV*- It was obvious that Carlos was shy as well as insecure when he first came to Auradon. Even now, almost a half a year of being here, he was still shy and very insecure, just not as must as he first was. You were very friendly with other students at Auradon, always giving people smiles and help when needed because that was how you were brought up. However, sometimes you didn't realise when to stop being friendly and helpful.

At the moment you were helping Chad with his homework on the bleachers. Chad wasn't your favourite person in the world but you wanted to help him as much as you could. You were pointing out what he had answered wrong on one of the questions when you noticed that he had moved closer to you. Shrugging it off as nothing, you continued explaining the question to him. Looking up, your eyes became slightly wider as you noticed the little space there was between your and Chads face. A smirk was on his lips as he gazed at you, making you feel slightly uncomfortable. Blinking, you quickly moved back and slid along the bench slightly to widen the distance between the two of you. The smirk on his face didn't disappear as he slid closer to you once again.

"Chad, stop it." You said, placing a hand on his arm to try to keep him away from you.

"Why?" He asked, pushing your hand slightly but not removing it.