Character Catch Up- Uma

Information about the reader- Parents- Ariel and Eric

How you meet- *Your POV* You are Prince Ben's royal advisor, who was close to the VK's. You are one of Ben's first friends as well as the VK's when they first arrived. Ben and you have always been close and when he decided to invite some VK's over to Auradon, you become even closer. Both of you believed that the children of villains deserved a second chance, no matter how evil their parents are. It has been a couple of months since the VK's originally came to Auradon and it seemed that the pressure had got to Mal. She had gone back to the Isle after a fight with Ben, leaving only a note behind. This obviously encouraged us all the follow and bring her back. After Evie deemed you and Ben 'suitable' to go to the Isle, you headed of in the limo. When you arrived, you hid the limo under a couple of large sheets. After it was covered up, you wondered over to a large pipe that seemed to be calling for you. As you were about to enter, a hand came down onto your shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Carlos asked as he turned you away from the pipe.

"Nothing." You said, glancing back to the pipe before walking away with the others. The next ten minutes were...eventful to say the least. Ben wasn't suited for the Isle and neither were you. Due to this fact, the other VK's taught you how to blend in, using a song to do so. Once you were finished, you all walked up to a large building which seemed to have no entrance. You were proved wrong when Evie picked up a rock and it against a sign, making the metal gate open. Gesturing for Ben to head up, you waited for him and Mal to return. However, after a few minutes, Ben returned on his own.

"Mal, we just want you to come h-" Evie started to say into a microphone type thing that was coming out of the wall, only to be interrupted by Mal.

"Go away." She shouted as Ben turned and walked off.

Without the others noticing, you caught up to him and hugged him.

"Hey, it's okay." You said as he looked at you, a sad look in his eyes. "She's just stressed with all that is going on at Auradon."

"I know, it still hurts though." Ben said, before looking over your shoulder and opening his mouth.

Before he could say anything, your eyes were covered as you tried to scream, only for your mouth to be covered as well. After being moved for what seemed like an hour, the cloth over your eyes was taken off. Blinking a couple of times, you noticed a girl in front of you. She had teal hair which was in dread locks, covered by a pirate hat. She wore a teal and black dress with what looked like a sword at her hip.

"Well, well, who do we have here?" She said, getting close to your face as she smirked.

Looking her in the eye, you responded, "(Y/n)"

You didn't elaborate but apparently you didn't need to.

"Oh yes, the royal advisor, daughter of Ariel and Eric." She laughed loudly after she spoke, before introducing herself. "The names Uma, daughter of Ursla."
Oh god, what have you got yourself into.

They ask you out/you ask them out- *Her POV* It has been a couple of months since I met the daughter of my mother's greatest enemies and I couldn't get her out of my head. After the fiasco of me making the king fall in love with me and then saving Auradon with the other VK's, the barrier around the Isle has been taken down. This was the best opportunity to talk to (y/n.) She was off to the side of the celebration, a sparkling smile on her face as she took in the sight. Taking a deep breath in, I walked over to her, standing next to her as I watched my first mate dance with some Auradon kids as Gill spoke to Jay.

"Hey." I said, taking her by surprised as she jumped slightly.

"Oh, hi." She replied, looking at me through her eyelashes. We stood in silence for a few moments before I cleared my throat.