First Kiss *Boys*

Ben- *Your POV*- You and Ben have been going out for a few months but you haven't kissed yet. You didn't want to make the first move in case he didn't want to kiss you. That and the fact that you wanted the kiss to be special. You had kissed boys on the isle, of course you have, you are the queen of hearts daughter. But none of them ment anything and you want your and Ben's first kiss to stay with you for your life. You and Ben were on a date at night when you decided to pluck up the courage to take the situation into your own hands. Glancing down from the sky where you and Ben were star gazing, you stared at Ben. He was so handsome and you were glad he chose you, even after the cookie incident. You were a lucky girl and you knew it. As you say there looking at him lost in your thoughts, you didn't notice that he was now looking at you. 

"What is it?" Ben said, breaking you from your thoughts. Noticing him looking back at you, you turned your head away, a blush on your cheeks. 

"N-nothing." You stuttered, before remembering that you were the queen of hearts daughter, you lived to flirt. "I was just admiring how I lucky I am to have such a handsome boyfriend. 

"O-oh, thank you. I think you are very beautiful." He stuttered, complimenting you. 

As you stared at each other, you plucked up the courage to kiss him. Leaning towards him, you placed your lips on his. Ben made a noise at the back of his throat which caused you to start pulling away. However, before you could Ben brought his hand to the back of your neck and pulled you in again. After a few minutes of kissing, you both pulled back. 

"Wow." You both said, before looking at each other and laughing. 

Carlos- *His POV*- Its been a while since me and (y/n) have started going out but we have yet to kiss. I'm afraid that I'm going to be a bad kisser because I've never kissed anyone. Girls on the isle would always go for guys like Jay, Harry Hook and the Gaston twins, never me. However, after talking to multiple guys at school (mainly Ben because Jay would just say to be like him or act like him) I decided that I need to stop being afraid. (Y/n) liked me for me and I shouldn't be worried about showing her how much I like her. We were hanging out in my dorm room when I decided to kiss her. 

"Hey (y/n)?" I said, wanting her to focus on me and not her phone. 

"Yeah." She said, her head turning to me. When she looked at me, I meant forward and placed my lips on hers. Kissing me back, (y/n) placed her hands on the back of my neck as I rested mine on her waist. We kissed for what seemed like forever but was probably only a few minutes  

"Wow, where did that come from?" (Y/n) said after we both pulled back, a smile on her face and a blush on her cheeks. My cheeks were probably just a bright.

"Imo just wanted to kiss you." I said, before kissing her again. 

Jay- *Your POV*- You knew Jay was known as a player on the isle and for sometime at Auradon from the conversations you've had with Mal and Evie. This didn't explain why he hasn't kissed you yet. Was he having second thoughts about your relationship? Did he think you weren't a good kisser? You tried not to let these questions take over your thinking but after a while you couldn't help it. You didn't want to take matters into your own hands but you might have to. It's either that or you confront him about it. Yeah, you were going to confront him. Getting up from your bed where you were over thinking, you walked out of your dorm and headed over to Jays. He told you he would be there as Carlos was out with Jane and he just wanted to chill for the afternoon. Walking up to his door, you knocked and waited for him to answer. The dorr opened and Jay stood there in a loose top and some sweat pants. 

"(Y/n)?" He said, looking at me in confusion. "What are you doing here? Has something happened?"

"No, don't worry." You said, walk into the room. "I just needed to ask you a question."

"Sure  what is it?" Jay said, moving to sit on the bed, mentioning you to do the same. 

"Why haven't you kissed me yet?" You said in a rush, closing your eyes as you didn't want to see his reaction. 

"What?" You heard him exclaim before he took your hands in his. "Why would you ask that?"

"Its just..." You hesitated before continuing, looking him in the eye. "You haven't kissed me yet and I know you were a player on the isle... I just thought that you might not want to kiss me."

"Of course I want to kiss you. But, with my player history, I didn't want you to think that you were just one of the girls I played. I wanted to make sure that you knew you were the only one I want." After he said this, he leaned towards you and gave you a kiss. Putting your hands in his hair  you kissed him back. After a few minutes, you meant back breaking the kiss. 

"Thank you for waiting. I know that this relationship is real and I only want you too." You said, placing a hand on his face before leaning in and giving him another kiss. 

Chad- *His POV*- I have a notorious history of playing girls and never being in a relationship for long. However, what I have with (y/n) is real and I don't want it to end. We haven't had our first kiss yet because I don't want her to think that she is one of my slings. However, after a few months of dating, I decided to kiss her. We were walking around the forest surrounding Auradon when we cane across a small lake. We sat down looking at the fish that were swimming around when I decided that I wanted us to have our first kiss. Looking over to her, I tilted her head toward me. 

"(Y/n)," I started, looking into her eyes as I took hold of her hands. "I just wanted to let you known that you are the best thing to happen to me, and I'm really glad that I met you." After saying that, I leaned over to her and placed my lips on hers. She gasped a bit before kissing me back, putting her hands in my hair. We kissed for a few minutes before I leaned away. 

"Wow." She giggled before pulling me into another kiss. 

Doug- *Your POV*- Kisses weren't something you really had on the isle, unless you managed to get a boyfriend or girlfriend. However, being to daughter of the villain lion  no boy wanted to go out with me, not that I'm complaining. Due to this, you haven't really got any experience with kissing, other than what Evie and Jay have told you. It didn't help that Doug was your boyfriend. You loved him but he wasn't the most confident. You wouldn't change him though. However, you wanted to kiss Doug and you have the confidence to do so, after all, you are the daughter of the legend Scar. Confidence built up, you walked out of your dorm and up to Doug's where he was studying. Knocking on the door, you wanted till it opened. 

"Oh, (y/n). Come in." Doug said when he noticed it was you. Waking in, you noticed the text books spread across the desk in the room. 

"I came over because I needed to do something before I shy away." You said before pulling Doug towards you and planting your lips on his. He gasped into the kiss before hesitantly placing his hands on your waist. He became more confident the more you kissed and before you knew it, you were kissing for five minutes or so. Pulling back, Doug looked at you with a large blush on his cheeks. 

"Wow." He said, before placing his lips on yours again. Pushing him off slightly, you looked at him in confusion. 

"I thought you needed to study." You said when he looked at you. 

"It can wait." He said, pulling you back into the kiss.