𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

"All I'm saying is he's my friend- and I hardly see him anymore!"

"Just because he's your friend doesn't mean you get to see him every single moment of every day!"

"I'm not asking for every single moment of every day! I'm asking for at least a goodbye before he leaves the house! Or- or just to stop by my room and say 'oh hey Beej,' when he comes around for you! Or at least to show up for band practice!"

I turned on my other side, pulling the other end of the pillow over my other ear. But I could still hear them bickering in one of their rooms.

"You act like I'm stealing him!"

"You are!"

"Well I could say the same about Blaze! She was my friend- you only know her cause of me-"

"-You only know Tre because of me!"

I'm thankful to live here, of course, but is this how Ollie gets woken up? Normally when I stopped over for a night or two before they didn't argue this bad.

"Not the point! You completely shoved me out the room when I was trying to see my best friend! You try to tell me I 'steal Tre' but you're just as bad!"

I didn't wanna move out of bed. I was feeling lazy and droopy. Lack of sleep. I was cold too, freezing actually.

"You can't flip this on me!" Billie shouted defensively.

"Fuck this," I heard her mumble, before I heard the door open. I turned over in bed and looked as Eden walked in effortlessly.

"Hey! I was gonna go in there!" Billie quickly said as I sat up in bed.

"Too bad, I'm in here now," she shrugged.

"I wanted to speak to my girlfriend,"

"Well I wanted to speak to my best friend, go ring Tre up or something." She scoffed, before she flung the door shut. I heard him grunt as she laughed slightly walking over to me.

She sat down on the side of the bed.

"What was that about?" I asked confused. Rubbing my eyes.

"Billie Joe says that apparently I take Tre away too much," She sighed. "But he does the exact same thing with you,"

"Billie doesn't take me away?"

"And I don't take Tre away! He's always focused on you- Billie that is- that Tre has free spaces to do things, and Billie could see him then if he realised. But he focuses on you so much he doesn't realise. So Tre likes to spend time with me. But because Tre doesn't give him one goodbye he gets arsey,"

I stared at her confused, the top corner of my lip up in a confused scowl. Before I shook my head and sighed. I dropped back, my head landing back on the pillow before I huffed. "You guys argue too much,"

"No! Blaze! This is serious- he said to me that he hardly sees Tre anymore and-"

"-Hey guys!" Billie exclaimed opening the door. He walked in with a laid back stroll, trying to show his confidence and cockiness.

"What are you doing in here?" Eden asked.

"Come to say hi to my girlfriend." He jumped on the other side of the bed beside me. The mattress bounced slightly as he crossed his legs. His hands behind his head as he acted causal. "So what we talking about?"

"Uhg!" Eden shouted, before getting up dramatically. "You're a real dick Billie! Hope you know that!" Then she left. Slamming the door slightly behind.