𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

So there was more to that night than I knew?

I tried my absolute hardest to recall the night while I stared blankly at Billies wall in front of me, Billie being asleep. But nothing was coming up.

Billie remembered the night, but he said we made up? But then he realised I didn't remember. So what did I do? Was it something bad? It must've been if he lied to me about it.

Still nothing was recalling. I was just going to have to wait until I had one big epiphany and it all comes flooding back, but for now. The night is a mystery and my heart is in pure panic of what the fuck I did.

I was still tired, greatly actually. I tried so hard to keep my eyes open while trying to give myself some hints of what could have occurred.

Eden's P.O.V

"She left me on the sofa!" I laughed slightly to Mike and Tre who found it hilarious that Blaze had ditched me in the living room.

"So where did she sleep?"

"I'm guessing she took my bed, she didn't even give me a quilt or a pillow or anything!"

"Oh poor you," Tre sympathetically teased pouting his bottom lip out.

"Did Billie get back okay last night?" Mike asked as I ignored Tre.

I tried recalling, pretty sure I must've fallen asleep before he came in? "I'm not sure, I must've been sleeping when he got back,"

But wait- didn't I lock the door?

Blaze must've been awake and unlocked it- or something. I know I definitely locked it.

"Well he was in a rush to get back,"

"Really?" I furrowed my eyebrows slightly confused. "Why's that?"

"He started acting weird after Mave approached him," Tre joined in.

"Mave?" I repeated. "That's the one he likes- right?"

Mike nodded in confirmation. "Uhuh, he's got a huge crush on her,"

"So why did he act weird?"

"She told him she liked him, that she didn't wanna ruin his relationship with Blaze thinking it's real. I thought he was gonna be over the moon- but he walked away and begged for me to drive us back," Tre explained briefly.

Mave- likes Billie back? Isn't that why my own best friend is in this situation? Doesn't that mean- it can end? All this weirdness can be over? Right?

I quickly pushed myself up off of the carpet as Mike and Tre questioned me, but I ignored them excitedly running up the stairs to tell Blaze the news that this can all be over.

I made it to my bedroom, the door and wasn't shut properly so I pushed it open. Only to see the bed was empty. No one was even in it.

Had she gone home last night? Was she really that bored? Or maybe Billie got back drunk and something happened, she might be at home. Or maybe Billie remembers.

I turned to Billies door opening it slowly. "Billie do you have any clue where-"

Found her.

I cut myself off, realising she was here. Just with Billie. In his bed. Asleep. They both were.

I would be the biggest liar if I was to say I wasn't angry. This was all suppose to be 'fake' but yet she was happily in his bed fast asleep.

It Wasn't that I thought something had happened. It was just the fact that she knows that's my brother- that's so... weird.

Poprocks and cokeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें