𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

(A/N : This and this are different flash backs. I mashed them together so you could make sense what shes piecing. They're in different combos so you can tell them apart. Alright: end of authors note)

The next day at school Billie and I carried on like normal, with the fake relationship. We walked down the halls just making it to school hand in hand like normal.

A few people were pretty confused since everyone thought we had 'broken up', but we passed it off as a little fall out.

Although I should be happy because Billie wanted to stay in this little scenario longer as much as I did- I couldn't stop worrying about when it really would end? It has to be soon. The end of this is coming closer and closer with every second and I haven't even noticed until realising Mave had finally caught feelings just as Billie lost them.

The school day carried on as I kept worrying. But I did piece one thing together- if I didn't want this fake relationship to stop. Then I obviously wanted it to carry on? That was a given.

But then, doesn't that mean... I want a relationship with Billie?

Maybe I did. Maybe that's why I get so jealous. Or so nervous to step out of lines to ruin this. Because this may truly be the closest I'll get to a real relationship with Billie joe Armstrong, or better yet. My own best friends brother.

Leaving the classroom, my books were instantly swept out my hands by Billie who was waiting outside with a grin. "Well hello there Birdie,"

"Hi Billie, how was class?"

"Sucks, like always. Not much difference, never is,"

"You're so positive," I commented sarcastically as we began to make our way to the dinning hall.

"I'm dropping out sooner or later, who cares?"

"Oh right- for your band,"

"Don't act like you don't secretly love it," he teased purposely nudging me as we walked.

"I don't!"

"You're such a bad liar. I hear you humming the tunes for the rest of the week after we do band practice in the basement,"

"You do-?"

"I wrote those songs, how could I not recognise them?"

We reached the table as I mumbled. "Be quiet." Under my breath, tossing my bag on the floor in front of me as I took my books from Billie and shoved them carelessly into the bag. Before looking up to realise we was a person short.

Billie was beside me, Mike was in front.  "Where's Tre?"

Mike didn't answer, he instead raised his hand pointing between Billie and me. Over our shoulders as we turned around to scan where he was trying to show us.

Before I realised at my own table, with Coby and Eden. Tre had joined in. Slotted perfectly between them as he happily talked with the two.

"Why is he there?" Billie asked Mike as we both turned to look back at him. I could see the aggravation on Billies face. Obviously and physically pissed off.

I let out a tiny sigh. "Billie, it's not that bad,"

Mike nodded in agreement. "He's only staying with them for lunch Beej,"

"What do you mean it's not that bad? He's over there flirting with my sister,"

"Isn't that exactly what's happening between us from Eden's point of view?" I mumbled.

"Birdie. That's different. What's between us is for show,"

No blunter way to say it huh.

"But we still put the show on Billie...?"