𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

"I knocked on his door, he didn't answer," I told Eden stressfully. She rolled her eyes before shoving past me in a hurry as she walked to Billies door.

"Billie!" She shouted through, pounding on his door for an answer. "Billie answer me!"

"I bet he's left again,"

"Don't tell me he's doing that again. Billie you wanna hope you're in there or by god you will be dead." She pushed the handle down before the door flung open, Eden nearly falling over herself before looking around his room. I watched her angrily scowl from the hallway before she muttered. "That little asshole!"

~

"Look who's back," Coby laughed as I sat down at the dinner table.

"Shut up. Things are awkward between me and Billie right now," I rolled my eyes laughing as I put my bag under the table. "I don't know what's going on,"

"Neither," Tre mumbled, his mouth half full of food as he chewed an apple.

"He's just being so weird. One moment he wants to take me out after school and show me all these cool places he 'thinks I'll like,' then the next minute he's completely distancing himself off like he doesn't even know me. Like I'm not his fake girlfriend right now,"

Tre finally swallowed before speaking back up. "Yep... he'll do that,"

"Huh?"

"That's how Billie is,"

"I never thought Billie was like that?" Coby questionably confessed looking over at Tre as Tre nodded sure of his statement.

"Oh yeah. He goes through little stages of isolation where he writes songs and stuff- don't get me wrong he creates some of his best work in that but... it's unhealthy. He calls it his thinking time where he thinks and 'orders his feelings' or whatever that means, and then he comes out absolutely fine like nothing happened. Only to go into another episode a few days later,"

"Really?" I asked quite shocked.

Billie had always seemed chill to me. Looking at him as always being, my best friends brother, he never seemed like that. So I was surprised to hear this was a normal thing for him.

"He's always done it," Eden shrugged.

"You never told me this?"

"It never came up in conversation,"

Billies P.O.V

"And so we're sitting here, currently down to two of us... and you still won't tell me why there only seems to be you and me here?" Mike asked, looking around at the empty table that only me and him sat at.

Because of the awkwardness I had accidentally created last night, I avoided seeing anyone this morning leaving straight for school. Probably making things worse.

"Because things are awkward between me and Blaze okay? That's all,"

"Blaze?"

"Well... yeah?"

"Not Birdie?"

"Why do you care so much?"

"Well why are things awkward then?" I felt like I was almost being interviewed by Mike here with all these questions and his intrigued eyes staring across the table straight through me.

"Because... I told her last night- by accident!- that I wanted a real relationship with her...and not this fake stuff..."

"And did you mean it?"

"That's such a stupid question- a- of course I did Mike!"

"Well y'know what that makes you don't you?"