𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"Y'know..." my eyes drifted away from the ceiling and over at Billie, who laid beside me on my bed. "Coby said the weirdest thing when we were hanging out yesterday,"

"Oh yeah?" He questioned slightly, shifting positions as he sat up, looking down at me. "Well what's that?"

I didn't wanna sound big headed bringing this up. Because I knew Coby was wrong. It was announced before. But, I just can't wrap my head around why Coby would think something like that? Or where that idea would've came from?

"Well." I began. Budging up too as the both of us sat leaning on the headboard. "With Eden and Tre. Coby mentioned he didn't see it coming. Or me and you. Which turned into me being questioned if I ever liked you before any of this,"

"Which you didn't," Billie nodded along following. "Is that what was weird?"

I shook my head. "No. No it wasn't that. He actually said- well it's really stupid actually- he said that even if I didn't always have my eye on you, that didn't mean you didn't have yours on me? I don't know, it was weird for him to suggest. Because I know you didn't," I glanced back to him.

Of course I thought he would jump straight to a point. But he just looked back at me.

"Bill?"

"Did erm..." he swallowed quickly. "Did Eden agree on that?"

"I mean, I don't know. I guess she just pointed out how I've always been Birdie and not Blaze to you. But I mean, I know you didn't have your 'eyes on me' or whatever first, we've said that already. I guess it was weird to think where Coby got that idea from,"

This room would always Be the high room. I accepted that this morning, as Billie roamed in with a joint he wanted to share with me.

But when I did look to Billie, although he looked just as stoned, he also looked at a lost for words. Which if I need to add, is a weird way to see Billie Joe.

"It wasn't that I always had my eye on you," Billie began. I wasn't sure what I was gonna hear, but I knew I was ready to listen as he continued. "I guess I just always liked to know if you were okay,"

I didn't understand. I looked at him puzzled before he continued.

"Remebered that time I told you I always use to ask Eden if your mom was back? I gues it just gave me peace of mind. I guess maybe... it was my fault this fake rathonship took us so far? Maybe I got caught up,""

I didn't know exactly what most of that meant. But I sat up. "Billie, you don't think I'm angry this relationship is wher it is now, do you?" I asked nervously.

But as my eyes met his. I realised he felt the same amount of anxiety. "I don't know, are you?"

"No Billie Joe. Course I'm not. I'm happy where our relationship is. I'm happy where we are. I'm happy now where I am. Here. Next to you. And I mean come on, it was partly my fault any of this happened," I chuckled light heartedly. "I did come out with the lie you were my boyfriend,"

"I did agree," He shrugged.

"Well, that part was never meant to happen. But I don't regret it,"

He stared in front a little bit longer. Zoning out quietly as he bit his cheek thinking. "Maybe I... well, would it of been bad? If say, I did have my eye out for you?"

I looked towards him confused. "Why... would that be bad?"

"Would it be weird?"

"It'd be weird if you were asking me if it was weird if it's not true," I replied honestly. "Why?"