3. 🍈Toga x femreader

so... I don't know how this will work bc I am not really a toga fan so this will be hared but tell me what you think!

you and Toga have been dating for about 5-6 months, and every Saturday at the LOV hideout in you two bedroom, you'd watch a movie or two together, and today it was toga's choice. now you know she loves horror movies and she knew that you don't. but she piked it anyway telling you it will be ok bc she is there with you. (i'm putting the reader as bottom cuz the height differences between me and her... just for you I an 5'0 and she is 5'4 so...) so you listened to her and watched it, Toga choose to see Annabelle. and almost every 15-10 min you would clench up to her bc you were scared and she will pet your head and look into your (e/c) eyes and kiss your forehead telling you it's ok... Soon after that you started to cry to her chest witch she noticed immediately and stopped the movie.

"Y/n, what happend baby?" you didn't answer her question and she pulled you to her lap and helped you calm down. you wrapped your arms around her neck crying on her shoulder. "baby, do you want water?" you just noded in response, so she got up with you still on her you wrapped your legs around her torso, when she got to the first floor Dabi and Shigi (shigaraki) were there talking and when they noticed the tow of you they stared and Dabi said- D-"Toga-chan, did you make your gf cry?" T-"Dabi if you want to see the end of this shut the fuck up!" S-"Oh oh oh someone is angry now are we..." D-"Toga what happened?" T-"We watched Annabelle and she got really scared thats all! now stop bothering us!" when she said that she took off with the bottle of water handing it to you as she walked away "thanks baby" you said quietly but loud enough for Toga to hear "yw baby..." (yw- you're welcome I am lazy deal with it) when you got to the room she put you down on the bed and hugged you while saying she's sorry. "It's ok baby i'm fine I was just scared to death. but I promise I am fine, and you can make it up to me~" when toga heard your tone she knew exactly what you were thinking about, so she went to the door locked it and put some loud music on...

LEMON LEMON LEMON

after that she came up to you and put you on her lap and took the bottle from your hands putting it on the night stand as she started to kiss you liking your bottom lip asking for entrance and you opend your mouth as she slipped her tong in your mouth your not even fighting for dominance knowing you would lose.

her hands traveled down your body to your thighs and from there to your ass, squeezing it a bit you just cupped her face. you two were already dripping wet, one of your hands traveled to toga's panties as she was putting her finger in your clint you just pushed your hand down and put your finger in hers she started to moan with you. she then presided to put more fingers in you and your moans got louder then the loud music so Toga saw no use for it anymore so she closed the TV, as she got out the dildo in your night stand, and put it in you you were moaning really loud now and so as she as she got closer to her climax "ahhh~ Y/n i'm gonna~" as you heard that you went faster and she cane on your fingers you licked it off and you two focused on you and she thrust the dildo into you faster and faster "Togaaa~ ahhh~" you monad her name as you came on the dildo and collapsed on Toga as she pulled it out "I love you toto~ " "I love you two y/n~" and the both of you went to a deep sleep.

what a nice ending right! and for a character I don't even like I would say I did amazing... hope you had fun cuz I didn't. and I want Dabi for some reason any how have a good night/day where ever you are!

tell me the truth! do I sound like a YouTuber with that ending?