21. 💙Mirio x nb

Plz read till the end there is an A/N!!
F/f- favorite food
N/n- nickname
Y/n- your name
F/s- favorite show

Nb= non-binary.
Au; no powers AU!!
Requested; by yaoi_slut_

This fanfiction contains;

• mental breakdown
•mental health care day
•Mirio being his cheery adorable self.
____________________________________
3RD person POV

Y/N was currently in the apartment they shere with the one and only Mirio Togata, it's probably most extrovert men in this world, also the one person nobody expected to be with Y/N, and why you ask. Well bc Y/N, has anxiety social anxiety definitely not mentally stable depressed... And the list goes on and on, Y/N is probably more introverted than Tamaki! And because of that they've always been homeschooled... But how they met Mirio? Great question Y/N actually is tamaki's twin!! So the first time Mirio came to tamaki's house he saw the person that he thought was the most beautiful person alive! He saw Y/N. (You are beautifu!!) Mirio found out the person's name, age and basically everything about them. And now three and a half years later Mirio and Y/N are in a very serious relationship, but not just any relationship they are engaged! But because of the pandemic they cannot get married...

2ND person POV

You were currently in your apartment, basically having a mental breakdown, and why you ask, Mirio your husband to be, hasn't been home for 1.5 days. You are extremely worried, and you have no idea where he is...

You have no idea if he's cheating on you, you have no idea if he's okay, you have no idea even if he's alive...
'Togata where are you?!' was all you could think, you decided to call your brother, to see if he has any idea...

(Y/N Tamaki.)

"Hey n/n!" You are the only person he feels comfortable with...
"Hey Amajiki..."

"What happened!?"

"Do you know where Togata is?"

"Ummm... No, I don't think so, why is something wrong?"

"I haven't seen him for a whole day and a half..."

"Oh... Umm n/n, did you try calling him?"

"Yeah like a thousand times..."

"Hmm... Did he tell you where it was going?"

"Yeah he said he's going to a friend... That has been over 24 hours ago..."

"Did you try to find where he is by tracking his phone?"

"Yeah..."

"Well what did you find?!"

"His at Nejire's..."

"do you want me to go check or do you want to come with me?"

"Can you go check... Or call her?"

"I'll call her!"

"Thanks Amajiki..."

Tamaki's POV

(Nejire Tamaki)

"Hey Tamaki! Why are you calling me you usually never call me?!"