43.[18+]needy Bakugo x dragon shifter SMR

Au; dragons? No power
Requested; yeah
Hight: 6'3
Quirk; none

Info
You are a dragon that fell in love with a human... And it's mating season.
____________________________________
3RD person POV

In a lend where both humans and mythical creatures co-exist, there lives a dragon or more specifically, a dragon shifter.

He can change from a full dragon to half dragon and half human all the way to a full human or anything in between.

He's quite powerful, Which is why this dragon is being worshipped by the humans of this lovely village.

Everyone would think that a scary, fire breathing dragon put scared the crap out of everyone, it turns out, that they are completely incorrect.

Dragons still are scary and respected creatures just like the myths say, but unless something provokes it, they are calm enough to just ignore whatevers going on.

Of course it doesn't stop the humans of the small village from worshipping the dragon.

Now, how did the all mighty dragon find it's way to the middle of this nowhere village?

All because of someone named, Bakugo Katsuki.

This male apparently had gotten lost while going out for firewood.

He had maneged to wonder all the way from the forest to the top of the mountain without getting severely hurt the entire way.

The dragon had kindly brought the lost male back home, and had decided to stay in the village.

The dragon who's name is M/N, began to protect the village from the dark monsters that were living in the forest.

Ever since the dragon layd eyes on the smaller male that had wondered into his territory, he had taken a liking towards him, and it was just a matter of time before the dragon had confessed.

Not soon after they had started doing couples stuff, like hugging, cuddling, going on flights, hunting, occasionally kissing, you know, shit couples do...

Another activity the couple enjoyed is mating. Which is exactly what the two were about to do.

"Katsuki.... Comon... Let's do it....." The dragon shifter pleaded as he began to rub himself all over his lover.

He is currently in his human form, as having  out his dragon features that could cut or scratch the smaller male unintentionally.

"M/N, is it time for mating?" The dirty blonde male askes, using his hands to try and push the male away, but it wasn't really working...

"Please..." He whines in a needy tone pushing himself onto Katsuki.

As the two stumbled across the small room, they somehow ended up on the bed, with M/N on top of his lover.

Katsuki squealed as he fumbled to push off the taller male, but as you would assume, it wasn't working.

"Katsuki, I love you...." M/N whispered before connecting their lips together in a passionate kiss.

The smaller male was humming sounds of protest into the kiss, pushing uselessly against the taller male's buff figure.

Soon the noises of protest changed into noises of pleasure. As Katsuki moved his hands around the dragon shifters neck, pulling the taller male closer to himself as he returned the kiss.