39. Jiro x singer Male Reader

Au; no power
Requested; no
Hight: 6'0
Quirk; none

Info
Ur a singer and you and Jiro are dating done
____________________________________
2ND person POV

Today is the day your girl is going to watch you on stage, usually she wasn't able to come, but this time you took her with you on toure and she's there looking waiting for you and your band to get on stage.

You gwt on stage and you go to the front mic, Bakugo to the drums and Sero is on the base and you play an electric guitar. "Hello everybody! Thanks for coming!" You say and everybody cheer

Skip- to the end

You are sweating really bad and you have one last song to play "ok are everybody ready!! This song I wrote for my girlfriend, that is in the crowd today right there" you point at her "hey baby, this is for you!" You say and look directly at her eyes and she blushes

*Music starts*

"An-nyŏng-ha-se-yo!"

"Sometimes you gotta bleed to know, That you're alive and have a soul, But it takes someone to come around, To show you how"

"She's the tear in my heart, I'm alive, She's the tear in my heart
I'm on fire, She's the tear in my heart, Take me higher, Than I've ever been"

"The songs on the radio are okay
But my taste in music is your face
And it takes a song to come around
To show you how"

"She's the tear in my heart, I'm alive, She's the tear in my heart, I'm on fire, She's the tear in my heart, Take me higher, Than I've ever been Than I've ever been! Than I've ever been! Than I've ever been!!"

"You fell asleep in my car I drove, the whole time, But that's okay I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine, I'm driving here I sit, Cursing my government, For not using my taxes to fill holes with more"

"cement, You fell asleep in my car I drove the whole time, But that's okay I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine, I'm driving here I sit, Cursing my government, For not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement"

"You fell asleep in my car I drove the whole time, But that's okay I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine, I'm driving here I sit, Cursing my government, For not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement!!"

"Sometimes you gotta bleed to know, oh, oh, That you're alive and have a soul, oh, oh, But it takes someone to come around, To show you how"

"She's the tear in my heart, I'm alive, She's the tear in my heart
I'm on fire, She's the tear in my heart, Take me higher, Than I've ever been!!"

"My heart is my armor, She's the tear in my heart, She's a carver
She's a butcher with a smile, Cut me farther, Than I've ever been, Than I've ever been, Than I've ever been, Than I've ever been"

"My heart is my armor, She's the tear in my heart, She's a carver, She's a butcher with a smile, Cut me farther, Than I've ever been"

Your breathing is fast and your heart is beating faster. you look at the crowd and see Jiro blushing with tears in her eyes.

Extended ending

You go back stage and Jiro comes there as well, Bakugo and Sero went to another place so you guys have some privacy "baby that was amazing!!" She says and jump hugs you "hehe you think? It's the newest song..."

"Yes I do" she says and takes hold of your face a kisses you.

____________________________________

I love thiss!! Wow two in one day! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ Ok stay safe y'all 😉