Sick on tour (Harry)

Requested by: sunfl6werwallsx

《《《《《《

"Louehhhh"

"Babyyyyy"

"Louuuu"

"Honeyyyy"

"Leeyummmm, Louis is mean to me!" Liam, who is sitting next to Harry on the couch chuckles.

Louis laughs and pecks Harry's lips "sorry love i like teasing you, what is it?" Harry pouts "my stomach still hurts"

Niall who comes out of the booth sighs "i know hazz, i talked to management but you know the drill"

Harry rubs his eyes, management can be a pain in the ass sometimes. Since yesterday he's having bad stomach cramps and its very painfull.

The boys, especially Louis want to help him and even take over his pain if he could, but that isn't possible unfortunately.

Tonight they have a concert and stupid management won't let him sit it out so he has to sing, don't blame him if he throws up on stage.

Louis was pretty angry when he heard that management will make his baby sing, how can they do that to his baby boy!

Zayn had to throw him over his shoulder and take him outside to cool him down, which helped, but still he isn't happy with this.

Louis puts Harry's head on his shoulder "try to get some sleep, I'll make sure the rest is put in make up and stuff first" Harry thanks him and soon falls asleep on his husband's shoulder.

Louis sighs and scrolls through his phone while going through some more things with Liam before the concert.

He loves the fans and enjoys singing with his best mates, but right now he would prefer to just sit at home cuddling with Harry.

Fortunately, they can go straight to the hotel after the concert, which makes a difference.

When it is Louis's turn to get made up, he looks at Niall. "Would you like to switch with me? I don't want to wake him up" Niall smiles and nods.

Louis gently takes Harry's head off his shoulder and puts it on Niall's shoulder without waking him.

Quickly he gives Harry another kiss "see you soon honey" sighing he makes his way to the  booth, leaving Niall and his hazza behind.

After a while it's time to perform and all the guys are in make up, including Harry. He's feeling worse than before and didn't want fans to notice, but what make up can do huh?

Soon the concert begins and the boys have fun. Well, lets say they made the most of it. Harry just jumps around a little and is talking with fans while the others sing.

After a while Louis takes a seat next to Harry, sipping on a water bottle "hey baby, feeling alright?"

Harry looks at all the fans in front of him and eventually nods, smiling "i think this is what i needed to get better"

Louis kisses his head and takes his hand in his, placing Harry's head on his shoulder "that smile, that's what i needed to see again..."

《《《《《《

Lovey dovey stuff alert! 😂❤

The chappy is a bit short, sorry for that im just pretty busy lately ❤