Going with my gut

Just a shoutout to 'SaloneNelson' thanks for the idea!

Jake's POV

"Hey Sam can I talk to you?" I ask.

"Sure," he says and gets up.

We walk a little ways down the beach. Out of human hearing range.

"Have you seen anything strange?" I ask. "Like to day at the beach."

"No why?" Sam asks confused.

"This is going to sound strange but... Alice had a vision and you, Emily, Alex, Percy and Annabeth were in trouble. So we ran here and there was this giant dog-thing. And it was running around the beach. It's like bigger than us when we phase." I say.

Sam's eyebrows shoot up.

"And it was very friendly and didn't cause any harm but we followed it. And the scent just disappeared, like as if the dog vanished into thin air." I explain.

Sam just stares looking deep in thought.

"Wait a sec.... Did you say Alice had a vision of us?" He asks.

"Ya weird right! I mean she's never been able to... And the giant-dog seamed really normal, like a puppy, the only abnormal thing was its size."

"I'll be on guard. Why is everything so complicated?" Sam grumbles, though not really mad.

"Maybe it's that fact that we are werewolves and that we hang out with vampires?" I say sarcastically.

He chuckles.

"Just chill Sam, I'm worried to but my gut is telling me that we are not in any immediate danger." And if I do say so myself, my gut is normally right.

"Jake! Sam! Stop gossiping like little old ladies and come play!" Alex yells.

We laugh and join the circle.

"Alright Jake truth or dare?" Alex asks.

**** I survived my first set of exams!!!!!!!! I promise I'll update soon! I'm sorry that this is so short and that its crappy! The next one will be better (I hope!)