I felt him kept staring at me he was kind of cute. He was brownskin had light brown eyes lil dents in forehead . I didn't want to stare but he looked so familiar.

I felt him burning a hole in my face. I looked over at him. "You going to stare at me or are you going to speak?" "I just couldn't help but ta think you was beautiful." He said smiling his teeth shining

It was something about his demeanor. I love me a hood nigga but lord knows they're bad for the soul. It finally clicked I knew who he was.

"Thank you!" I said to him looking up to see what floor we were on. "I'm YoungBoy what's your name ?" He asked "I'm Rosa." I said keeping it short so it wouldn't seem like I'm geeked for him.

Finally we reached the lobby floor. We walked out together people were staring and made little whispers but I put on my bad bitch sunglasses and kept it moving.

He opened the door for me and I thanked him waving valet to bring my car around.

"So Rosa can I take you out sometime ?" He asked me "When you tell me your real name and not your stage name then you can take me out." I said walking around to my driver side door getting in then I pulled off looking at him out of my rear view.

If I play hard to get he'll be geeked fa me instead of me geeked fa him. I know YB have other bitches but the difference between me and them I won't show a nigga that him doing him got me hot. Cause at the end of the day a nigga gon be a nigga and Rosa going to do Rosa periodt!

 Cause at the end of the day a nigga gon be a nigga and Rosa going to do Rosa periodt!

-Kentrell-

The elevator doors opened and this beautiful ass girl walked in pressing the button to go down to the lobby. Im not going to lie I was checking her out. She was petite and the way her ass poke out sheesh!

Skin tone like Hershey body lord have mercy. I'm definitely on her line no cap! I could tell she was playing hard to get but see a nigga like me can't no girl resist a nigga like me.

Valet pulled my lambo round and I hopped inside my car pulling off. I called Ben to see where he was at.

"Wazzam Ten!"

"Wazzam li' Top"

"Y'all niggas meet me at the studio in 20 minutes."

"Bet that."

I hung up as I approached the red light. I looked over and saw Rosa beside me. I rolled my window down.

"You was waiting for me baby ?" She looked over and rolled her eyes laughing "Nah nigga I wasn't." "Where you bout to go?" I asked her

"I'm about to go home and get out of my work clothes." "I'm bout to follow you." She rolled up her window and sped off.

She didn't say no so I guess that was a come on. I followed her to her place.