She got me familiar with my surroundings in the office. We then walked to Mr.Mac my boss's office. She knocked on the door and we waited for him to let us in.

"Come in!" He answered back.

We walked in and he looked up from his computer. Nice handsome groomed man he had a low haircut with waves, he had a grey and black beard. He look like he was in his early 40's he reminded me of James St Patrick from Power.

He waved Keisha out then he adjusted his suit getting up walking around his desk to come shake my hand.

"Hello Ms.Khalif I'm Mac." He said introducing himself.

"Hi Mr.Mac. I really appreciate this opportunity you letting me come work for you." "No problem. I really loved your resume and your energy that you brought during your interview. " He said sitting down at his desk.

"My assistant will show you your office. I really hope you love it here welcome to the Atlantic Records team." I gave him a smile.

The door opened and his assistant stood in the door way waiting on me. I followed her to my corner office. She gave me the key "Enjoy Ms.Khalif."

I walked in embracing my own office

I walked in embracing my own office. I couldn't stop smiling my face was hurting so damn bad. I walked up to my desk that had my name on a gold plaque. I got settled in at my desk.

I heard a knock at my door. "Come in !" I said Mr.Mac's assistant walked in. "Mac wants you to go over this list of artist listen to their demos and pick out which ones you feel could be a star." She said sitting this little box on my desk filled with USB's with numbers on them .

"I'll get right on that." I responded looking at the list. She left and I opened my MacBook and plugged the USB in with number 1 on them .

"Ok first artist is TYuS."

*After Work*

As I waited for the elevator to take me down to the lobby. The doors opened and it was guy already on the elevator I walked on pressing the button to go to the lobby.