♤~Chapter 3.5: So Bright~♤

Present, Autumn.

(This is just a mini chapter of Hermione and Pansy hanging out because I'm having trouble writing these chapters and it seems a lot of you want more so this is more like a one-shot than a chapter. It isn't that important to the story)

Trigger warnings: Fluff.

Hermione- Fourteen.

Hermione watched Ron head up to the boys dormitories, but something felt off. Though, she brushed it off as him just being tired as she and Harry were still arguing.

Her and Harry went back in forth until Hermione gave up and headed back up to the girls dormitory.

____/TIME SKIP\________________________

Hermione woke up at a very early time of 5:00. She walked into the common room then out of the Gryfindor tower. While walking down the stairs, Hermione only noticed a few people hanging around, she walked down the halls until she reached the great hall. Sitting at one of the tables was who Hermione recognised as Pansy Parkinson. Hermione walked up to her and sat opposite her. "Good morning, Pansy," She smiled at the other girl, "Good morning to you too, Hermione," Pansy was sipping tea while presumably waiting for Malfoy and Zabini. Hermione, too, was waiting for Harry and Ron, but she knew that it wouldn't take that long for Harry, but it would definitely take long for him to wake up Ron himself.

Soon after she sat with Pansy, Zabini and Malfoy walked into the hall and Hermione decided to go and sit at her own table since Malfoy and her weren't very friendly with each other.

Harry eventually arrived at the great hall, he told Hermione that Ron refused to get up claiming that he was too tired. She rolled her eyes, she knew Ron wouldn't want to get up and for once she couldn't blame him, he must've been worn out from Hermione making him study non-stop even though it was Christmas break.

Hermione had some porridge while Harry had nothing, but a glass of water. She stood up and headed to liabary after finishing her food. She grabbed a book off of the shelf in the very back and sat on the windowsill. After reading for a while she saw a hand being waved in front of her face, she looked up and saw a smiling Slytherin staring right at her. "Hello!" Pansy spoke excitedly, "Hmm? What's got you so bright?" Hermione asked the Slytherin girl. "Well since we've become friends now, you're due a required makeover," Hermione stared at her in confusion.

"'A required makeover'? What do you mean?" She asked, "You need a style change, if I'm being honest- you're cute. But that hairdo isn't," pansy said with a half disgusted face. She grabbed Hermione by the wrist and dragged her all the way to the dungeon and into her dorm room. She pulled out an array of clothing and a chest. Pansy placed Hermione on a stool and stood in front of her as she thought, "I don't see a need for much makeup. I also think a simple style would work," Pansy pondered as she opened the chest she had.

After pulling out some Muggle makeup she started putting some on Hermione face. Considering she was only thirteen, she was very good. Pansy grabbed a hairbrush and tried to brush her hair, but it was much harder than either of them thought, "Jeez, do you ever brush your hair? Or is your hair just too curly?" She asked, "Both..?" Hermione said with an embarrassed smile. Pansy eventually brushed it enough to a point when it was somewhat smooth, she styled it into a tight bun with a butterfly hairclip. She passed her a mirror that seemed considerably old that had had the design of snakes on the handle.

Hermione looked at her self in the mirror, she looked quite good.

"Now it isn't much, but it's a start," Pansy smiled in her achevment, " This was pleasant... but odd," Hermione chuckled, "Huh? I thought this was what all female friends did this kind of stuff?" She asked, "Well, I think the majority do. I just didn't think I needed a 'makeover',".

"Huh? Have you ever had any girl friends?" Pansy asked, "Well, I can't think of anyone directly besides Ron and Harry as friends. Except you," She said.

The Slytherin chuckled, "Pfft- that's pathetic," She said, "Huh?! I'm not pathetic!" Hermione said as Pansy laughed harder, "What are you laughing at?!" Now the both of them had started laughing.

(A/N- Hello again! As I've been requested, I'm working on this book again. Hope none of you mind the Pansmione chapter, the Drarry and Blairon will come soon, I'm working on it. But for now is a filler chapter with these two beans😋. As always, Au revior!)