kiyoomi sakusa-his affection

"sakusa i'm home!" i call out as i close the door and slip off my shoes.

"y/n! i'm in the kitchen, come here please." i hear the sweet voice of my boyfriend, and smile happily as i head to the kitchen down the hall.

"saku? what's all this?" i ask, confusion written all over my face as i inspect the masks, sanitizers, and wipes spread out on the table.

"...atsumu made me feel bad.." sakusa quietly said, his eyes turning from mine down to the floor.

damn atsumu. bastard.

i walk over to sakusa, pulling out a chair and sitting, he following my actions. we sit across from each other, and i take one of his smooth hands into mine.

"what'd the bastard say?" i say, my voice obviously irritated.

"...he made me feel bad for not taking you out in public for out dates all the time. he said i need to take you out more. i explained how it made me uncomfortable, and how you were perfectly happy staying home for our dates but he was... pushy." he says, letting out a sigh after the lengthy explanation.

stupid atsumu.

"that jerk. what's with all the.. sanitary products thought?" i ask not fully understanding what my boyfriend had implied.

"oh. i bought you a pack of disposable masks, a cloth mask, two packs of wipes for your car, and 3 hand sanitizers to cary with you on your purses and bags." he says with a small smile tugging at his lips.

that's somehow really adorable...

"aww that's so sweet of you sakusa!! thank you for wanting to keep me clean!" you exclaim with a laugh. he smiles at your dorky joke, and stands up, pulling you with him.

"let's get this stuff settled and then get ready to go out." sakusa says to me gently, making me smile happily.

"we are going out! but sakusa... if it makes you uncomfortable we don't have to ya know" i say to him releasing his hand as i attach a hand sanitizer to my purse and gym bag.

"oh it's ok y/n. i want to take you out."

"i really appreciate you saku" i say to him, giving his cheek a quick kiss before putting a few masks into my purse, just in case.

we both change into some warmer clothing, seeing as it's forecasted to snow in a few days. i smile softly seeing the hand sanitizer on my purse, knowing it's sakusa's way of showing he cares.

"y/n. are you ready?" his steady voice calls out to me, pulling me from my thoughts.

i walk to the front door to see my boyfriend wearing a beanie, scarf, gloves, and a mask that hides his gorgeous facial features.

"hmph. i knew you'd forget.." he huffs to himself, going back to the room and returning with my beanie and scarf.

oops

he walks closer to me, wrapping the scarf around my neck, and comfortably placing the beanie over my head. sakusa then hands me one of his disposable masks before stepping back.

"that's better. you have to remember to keep warm y/n. health is important." he tells me in a scolding tone, but with a smile on his face.

"haha sorry about that saku. thank you, really. i know going out this time of year isn't ideal for you, but i appreciate the way you show affection" i genuinely tell him, grateful for the ways he shows he cares.

sakusa smiles at me, before opening the door for me, "shall we go?"