NOTHING NEW TO ME

calum
his room

"do i look okay?"

ashton chuckled as he watched me panick about what i was wearing.

"yes! this is the tenth time you have asked me; yes, you look fine calum." he stressed.

i laughed and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror.

"okay, this is good enough." i turned towards ashton. "fuck i should get going."

"okay; don't do anything stupid. be careful, and try not to get caught." ashton followed me as i walked towards the living room.

my cheeks heated up as i grabbed my car keys. "yeah yeah, i won't."

alexa.
her room.

"my god, you look fine!" hayley told me, laughing at my stressed expression. "i think you look gorgeous."

"well i know you do, but will he?" i whined, hayley rolled her eyes at my remark. "what if he shows up in a normal outfit; and i look like this!"

"i- alexa, you look perfect. and if he shows up like that and sees you like this, he better get on his hands and knees and pray. because if he doesn't, he's not the one babe."

i blush, "thank you."

"you're welcome dear."

i grabbed my mascara and put it on quickly.

"anyways! i'm tired as fuck! being eighteen is so fun though, i get to be drunk as hell." she smiles brightly. "but i have college admissions tomorrow."

"okay, i'll let you sleep bud." i amuse, seeing an annoyed look. "i miss you like hell though."

"i know! i miss you more." she frowns. "i'll find a way to come down there soon, i promise. but it's a shit ton of money and i expect isaac will wanna go too."

"i know," i frown along with her. "i miss our group hangouts."

i've said this before. but me and my friend group used to do hangouts all the time, we would go to a persons house and binge watch some cringe romance movie rom com and cry about it the next day.

they were the first people who didn't judge me for my annoying ness, who didn't judge me for my living situations and i love them for it. i can still trust them with everything.

"i love you." she tells me.

"i love you more, hay."

she starts giggling, and i do to. we are so stupid.

she laughs and says, "dork."

i roll my eyes playfully. "go to bed, bitch."

"goodnight my love!" she kisses the screen and so do i.

she ended the two hour long facetime and here i am, standing in my bathroom with a single tear falling down my face.

i grabbed all of my things, waving my hand at the mess and telling myself i'll clean it later.

i'm scared. i was totally crushing on calum, if you couldn't tell. i wanted to look nice.

i grabbed my new house keys and my phone again, seeing a text from calum saying that he was here.

i walked out of the front door and locked the doors, making sure they actually were locked and rushed to the car and got in.

his eyes searched me for a second, and i got insecure.

"was this too much? i can go change-"

"no, no no." he said fast. "you look stunning."

i blushed quickly and thanked him immediately, smiling.

"are you ready?"

"ready."