WE DANCE INSIDE <

"thats gross, they're making you do online school?" luke mumbles. "that's useless."

"it's only three weeks, and optional. it's alright, luke." i chuckle softly. "this'll be over soon, not to worry."

just as luke opened his mouth to respond, beautiful sierra came into the room with a dashing smile on her face.

"hello you two," she bounced. "it's a wonderful day for a walk, isn't it?"

"i mean it's quite hot," luke said, food stuffed in his mouth so it was muffled.

"nonsense!"

"where would it be?"

"no idea, 'cause i'm not the one picking it. alexa is." she hums. "cause im staying inside. i'll tell your mother that you're missing online school today, and get some cool clothes on. you two are going on a walk!"

"who— what?"

"this is a great chance to finally get to know eachother. take the trail up at the park, it'll lead you to a cute picnic bench. i'll pack some food and tons of water!"

"favourite color?"

"green."

"why?"

"is there ever really a reason?" i look to my brother, his face sweaty and his hair sticking to his forehead.

gross.

"your turn," he says.

"favourite tour place?" i ask.

"london or australia— but really, i enjoy every single place i go." luke says, taking a sip of his half drunken water.

"you just named two, and you say you don't have a favorite. make up your mind."

hayjackson and 34

hayjackson and 34.5k others liked
_alexagh: flower-y
tagged: lukehemmings

"i cannot believe you're sixteen." luke shakes his head, pinching my cheeks. "you're still my baby sister in my mind."

i slap his hand away, "ew, gross luke. you still look like a baby."

he gasps, putting his hand to his chest and widens his eyes at me.

"i do not!" he shrieks, looking at himself on his phone and whining as he does it. "fuck i do."

"you're so stupid, luke."