> LONELY HEART

alexa.
more days later.

i felt so sick and weak. i hadn't eaten in a week, and they had beaten me to the bone.

i could feel myself getting progressively weaker and sicker, i was also falling in and out of consciousness every second.

"stop it." i slapped myself, shaking my head at attempt to wake myself up.

as i was doing so, the basement door opens, and dylan walks down the wooden staircase.

"hi cutie." dylan smirked evily. he knelt down in front of me and grabbed my chin, making me look at him. "you fucking stink. so, it's time for a shower."

as much as i hated this guy, i wanted nothing more then to shower.

i got up weakly with his help, and he slowly walked me into the bathroom. he held my wrist tight.

"strip."

"not in front of you."

he grumbled and grabbed my chin again. "strip or i'll do it myself."

after a couple minutes of me playing soft and begging, he left. i locked the door and stripped off my dirty ass clothes.

i stepped into the shower and immediately felt the sting of the water hitting my open wounds.

i winced as i let the water run through my greasy hair.

i missed my family, i missed luke. i missed calum.

and then the waterworks hit.

calum.
alexa's house.

i held onto her hoodie, taking a deep breathe in. the house was silent, and so was i.

i just wanted her home. i wanted to hold her and tell her how much i love her, and how happy i was that she was safe.

blah blah, call me soft. but i miss her more than anything.

i missed the way she refused to let me pay for anything. or let me clean. or let me do anything for her after studio days.

i snapped out of it as my phone began to ring. i answered it quickly.

"hello?-"

"they found her."