Chapter 4

"You're mine"

The two of you were sitting in the Astronomy tower talking about everything and nothing. He didn't seem as bad as Malfoy made him out to be, and maybe she was starting to get a few little feelings for him. "Well I think it's time for me to go" you said, you were a bit sad about it but you could talk again soon.

"Alright, see you around y/n" the boy said with a smile as you stood up, waved and walked out of the tower. You made your way back to the Slytherin common room and lord behold you saw Draco on the couch, waiting for you. "Where were you?" He asked, you could tell he was angry just by the tone of his voice.

"I was finishing up some homework in the library" you lied, you knew if he found out you were with Harry then he would be pissed off. "Don't lie, now I'm gonna ask you again, where were you?" The boy asked, he stood up and walked over to you, staring into your eyes.

"I was in the astronomy tower" you admitted, you couldn't lie to him, he knew everything and you didn't know how. "Good girl, now who was with you?" He questioned calmly. You didn't wanna tell him so you thought maybe lie but then he'd be angry. "I was with Harry, he's quite nice actually" you replied and sat down on the green couch. You tried to avoid his eye contact just because you knew you'd pissed him off.

"My arch nemesis? Really?" He said painfully, he sounded hurt which was weird for him since he'd always acted like nothing effected him. "You're going to stay away from his" he said as he glared at you and sat down beside you, gripping your thigh tightly. You let out a whimper at it started to hurt.

"Draco that hurts, stop" you pleased and looked into his grey eyes. "No, you hurt me and now I get to return the favor, my room now" he stated coldly, you obeyed and followed him up to his room. He unlocked his door, pushed you in and walked in, locking the door behind him. "You've been a real bitch lately, you need to be taught a lesson...strip" he said as he pointed to your clothes and stripped himself.

You'd taker off your clothes and you felt exposed, he could see all of you and you could see all of him. "On the bed" he said to which you obeyed and laid down on the bed with your hands propping you up. Though soon enough he opened a compartment up on each corner of the bed and pulled out a velvety rope type of thing. He attached it to your wrists and ankles so you were restrained.

"Perfect...now you get to watch me please myself, while you get nothing and can't do anything." He said with his signature Malfoy smirk. It turned you on a bit, being restrained and not able to do anything. The boy started to stroke his very big length as you watched. You squirmed a bit as you did, you wanted him so bad right now, your felt your heat start to get wet as you did watch.

"Someone's very antsy" he said with a laugh. He loved seeing you like this, helpless, he could do anything he wanted and she couldn't help it. "I want you...please" you said almost in a moan as he continued to stroke himself. That must've triggered something in him because he came over to the bed and got on top of you.

"Oh you do? Well maybe you should say my name first" he suggested as he teased you with the tip of his length. "D..Draco" you felt him teasing you and you threw your head back softly as he did. "No MY name" he said as he slammed into you to get it out of you. "D..Daddy-" you moaned and gripped the sheets as he started to go in and out, quite roughly.

"You're mine, not Harry Pottah's, MINE" he said as he put his hand on your throat and choked you softly. You could feel his cold rings against your skin, you were a moaning mess by now and his thrusts were getting sloppy. The two of you were both very close and you could both tell. "I..I'm gonna cum" you said in a moan as you looked at the boy who made eye contact with you. "Do it, cum for me Princess"

When he said that you did, you came and he came shortly after. Thank Merlin you're on the pill. Draco plopped down next to you and let out a breath. "Now don't talk to pottah again, unless you want this to happen again" he said with a smirk as he'd seen your legs shaking a bit. "I won't" you said though you'd probably end up talking to him at some point. The boy let you out of the restraints and kissed your lips softly before laying down and staying quiet.

After a few minutes of laying in comfortable silence, you got up off the bed and slipped your clothes back on. You needed to go back to your dorm since it was almost curfew. You'd waved to Draco before walking back to your dorm, you couldn't believe what just happened. You slept with your enemy, not that it was a bad thing it was just weird. You went into your dorm and saw your dorm mate already asleep so you tried to be very quiet. You changed into pajamas and got into bed, soon drifting to sleep, memories of what happened still in your head.
____________________________________

A/n : Wow okay hi guys! This ones spicy so sorry if it's not descriptive enough, I don't usually write a lot of smut but yk we're trying 😙✌️. Anyways I hope you enjoy and ily all! Thank you sm for almost 300 views. 🥺🤍