Chapter 3

"You wish"

You walked into the charms classroom and when you did, you noticed Draco studying you. It made you laugh as you walked over to him and put your hands on his desk. "You know, if you studied your work like you studied me, you'd be making all A's" you whispered as you walked to your seat, as you sat down you looked over to see him walking towards you.

"Come to study some more?" You questioned as you could see the anger in his eyes. "You wish, I came to tell you, your skirt is a bit to short for school policy" he said a bit louder than you wanted. "No it's not" you replied as you knew it was inappropriate but no one ever dress coded you for it so you continued to wear it. "You ass is hanging out, you should change" he added as he heard Snape come in but didn't move to his seat until he was told to.

You rolled your eyes as he went back to his seat, why was he being so controlling? He didn't like you so why was he being so idiotic and dominant. Not that you didn't like it, it turned you on but you'd never give in to his dumbass. He made you cry and you knew your worth, at least you thought you did.

Once class was over you grabbed your things and walked out. As you walked down the hall you felt yourself being pulled into an empty classroom, only to find out the person who pulled you was Draco, great. The boy smirked as he looked at you. "You've been very disrespectful to me. Get on your knees" he said as you didn't argue, you just did as he said.

The boy unbuckled his pants and pulled down his pants and his boxers, showing his very large length. You widened your eyes as you saw it and looked up at him. "Scared? well it's all yours." he said as he grabbed your hair. "Open" he said as you obeyed his command and put your mouth on his length. He threw his head back and let out a groan which only encouraged you. You went a bit faster, bobbing your head as he used his hand to help you.

"Fuck...y/n" he groaned as he pushed your head down more, he heard you gagging which only inched him closer to his high. After a few more bobs he came at down your throat. "Swallow" he said as he looked down at you. You nodded and swallowed, he made sure you swallowed before he walked out of the room, leaving you there by yourself and to your thoughts.

You fixed your hair and makeup a bit before walking out of the classroom and to the astronomy tower to think. You knew he'd probably tell everyone about what happened but you didn't care at the moment. You sat down in front of the railing and looked out at the sky and the land. They you heard someone coming up behind you.

"Malfoy, if it's you then I suggest you go away" you said as you turned around to see someone very different than Malfoy. "Hey y/n" the boy said with a shy smile. Harry Potter. Of all people Harry Potter came up here. "Potter, why are you here?" You asked as you knew he didn't like Slytherins. "Who do you think wrote you that note?" He questioned as you chuckled a bit and looked surprised. "Right, sorry I didn't come, I was feeling a bit down" you lied.

"It's quite alright, I saw you come up here so I thought I'd join you" he said with a warm smile as he sat down beside you. "I thought you didn't like Slytherins?" You questioned him as you looked at him, into his icy blue eyes, very beautiful, like his mother's, as everyone says. "Oh Uh well I can make an exception" the boy said as he looked at you. "Lucky me" you said as you turned to look back out at the sky. You always liked Harry, not in a like-like way but he seemed cool, maybe he could distract you from your Malfoy problems or maybe you would gain feelings for him as well...
____________________________________

A/n | Hello loves! New love interest, new drama 👀. I have a question, should y/n fall for Harry or should she use him to make Draco jealous? I want to make your guys' input on what I should do, just comment and chapter 4 will be out tmr! 🤍