Chapter 23

"Oh- My- erm- I'm sorry"

Soon enough you were both exposed. Draco pushed you over to the bed and you moved up a bit.

"Such a little slut aren't you?"

You didn't say anything, you knew he would get angry but that's exactly what you wanted, to get him angry.

"Answer me when I talk to you" He got on top of you and pinned your hands to the bed. You smirked and glanced down at his length and then at his eyes.

"Yes, I'm such a slut for you Draco" you said in a whining voice and immediately smirking after.

"Shit- I need to taste you" he said while kissing your neck and trailing his kisses lower and lower. Your instinct was to close your legs but he pushed them open and just staring up at you.

"D-Draco" you whined, desperately wanting him to do something.

"What is it?" He acted clueless. He wanted you to beg?

"You know what, come on" You continued to whine but he just kept looking at you and biting his lip. The heat from his breath wasn't helping either.

"You know what I want little one" he said while he continued waiting. He may have been patient but you weren't.

"Fine, please, just do something, I'm desperate" you whined once more.

Draco smirked and brought his lips down to your heat and immediately started working on you. Sucking, biting and swirling his tongue.

"F-Fuck" you moaned while you hand immediately went down to his soft platinum blonde hair, gripping it as if your life depended on it.

He groaned and sent vibrations through you, it almost sent you over the edge, so close.

There was a knock on the door, you didn't hear it, you were a moaning mess under Draco. You soon came and Draco licked up the mess.

He came back up to your lips and kissed you roughly, letting you taste yourself.

The door opened, neither one of you noticed until there was a voice.

"Oh- My- erm- I'm sorry" the voice said which made you pull the covers up over yourself so they couldn't see you. Not that it would help considering it was Harry and he's already seen you in all your glory.

"Harry! Learn to knock!" You shouted while running your hand through your hair and looking back at an angry Draco.

"I did! Multiple times!" He argued but didn't leave. He just stood there contemplating what happened.

"Get out, I'll tell you when you can come back in!" You replied.

Harry nodded and shut the door immediately after leaving.

You sighed and lay down defeated. "Way to ruin the moment."

"I know, it was just getting good" Draco replied while kissing your cheek and getting up and going into the bathroom to get dressed.

You did the same and put on a simple night down and a white sheer, flowing robe, with white fuzz outlining it. (If you you what I'm taking abt)

You opened the door back up and let Harry back in. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt- erm- that" he uttered nervously while sitting down on a couch in the corner of the room.

"Well you came here for a reason so what's up?" You mumbled while glancing over to see Draco come out of the bathroom in sweatpants and a white tee shirt. "Harry" he said while sitting down on the bed and glaring at the man.

"Well, the Yule ball is coming up and you know, everyone's still in town so I suggested we go to a club...it's totally okay if you guys don't wanna come, just a suggestion" he said quickly while avoiding Draco's angry gaze.

"I'm down to go, Draco?" You questioned while looking back at him. His gaze met yours and it immediately softened.

"Yeah, I'm not letting you go by yourself" he answered.

"Then it's settled! We go off to London tomorrow!" He beamed while immediately leaving so no one could disagree with the timing.

"Well, I suppose I have a use for that green dress in my closet now" you admitted while laying back down into bed and yawning.

"I must say, you'll look very gorgeous in it, I can't wait to see it" he gushed and laid down next to you, turning out the lights as he did so.

"That wasn't the best night I've had here so far" you admitted while letting out a small giggle as the events of the day went through your head.

"Well Harry had to be a nuisance and walk in on a very important moment, I'll make it up to you tomorrow though" he said while cuddling up to you.

"You better" was all you could say before you drifted off to sleep.

____________________________________

A/n: HI LOVES!!! I know it's been a while and this chapter is pretty short but I honestly don't really know what else to write, I might end the story in a few chapters Bc it's kinda all over the place but leave suggestions if you have any ideas!! And ty all for 450k!!! Ily all!!