Chapter 20

"You're just asking for it"

The next morning you'd woken up early, the professors were supposed to be in the great hall when breakfast began just to watch the students. You tried to get up but Draco pulled you back into the cuddling position you were both in.

"Nooo, just a few more minutes" he whined and you shook your head. "Hun, we have to get ready, breakfast starting in..." you began while looking at your watch. "20 minutes" you finished and finally got out of his grasp. You put on a white button up of Draco's and a black skirt that came up to your mid thigh. You slipped on some black flats and brushed out your hair before looking at Draco.

"I'll meet you in the great hall" you said while rolling your eyes a bit and walking out of your dorm room. You walked through the archway and saw a few students already waiting for breakfast to appear, you also saw a few boys look your way, their eyes immediately looking at your arse. You just brushed it off and went to your seat at the front.

A few moments later you saw Draco walk in, by then the great hall was filled and everyone was eating, including yourself. The man sat down beside you and smiled a bit, you smiled back and soon Professor McGonagall was speaking, saying to go to class once you finished eating.

You'd followed her instructions and when you were finished you made your way to the DADA classroom. You already had the lesson planned out in your head, you recently caught a Boggart, and you wanted to use Lupins lesson in your year to reflect your teaching.

You walked into your classroom and soon after your students came in as well. "Good morning everyone" you said cheerfully and immediately started the lesson, teaching them ridikulus and letting the creature out of its cage.

You saw many different things. Draco, Snakes, Butterflies, Someone's Grandma, it was all a bit amusing but once your lesson was over, you had another, and another, going on for hours, stopping for lunch.

The day went by rather fast, soon enough you were back in your dorm changing out of your professors 'uniform'. As you were changing you heard the door open, you quickly pulled the sheet of the bed over yourself only to see it was Draco.

"Calm down love, it's only me, you can take that silly sheet off" he said while looking you up and down. You chuckled and threw the sheet back on the bed, showing your half naked body.

"You know, you could just stay in this, you look much better without clothes on" he smirked while pulling you closer to him, you could feel his cold rings on your waist. "Draco, professor McGonagall is in the dorm right next to us."

"You'll just have to be quiet then" he said while picking you up and attaching his lips to yours. The kiss was needy and desperate but passionate. You quickly kissed him back, when he wasn't paying attention you flipped the both of you over and you were now on top.

"Oh darling, this isn't gonna work" he said with a smirk on his face, he liked the view but you knew he was more of a top than a bottom. "Well it'll have to work" you said sassily while grinding on him a bit.

Suddenly you were on the bottom again, he'd flipped both of you over. "That's not fair" you pouted. "Well deal with it love" he said while ripping off you bra and panties. "I'll buy you better ones." He said while staring at your naked body.

"You're such a slut for me arent you" he asked while smirking. You just hummed in response trying to get some friction but Draco held down your hips and looked at you. "Use your words" he demanded. "Yes, I am" you answered while looking into his eyes.

"Lovely, I hope you're ready, you wore that skirt today and you know what that does to me" he said while pulling off his boxers and slamming into you. You immediately moaned and threw your head back softly.

"I thought you were gonna be quiet love" he said with a smirk while covering your mouth with his hand. This muffled your moans just a bit.

Draco continued to go in and out, hard. You thought he might break the bed with how hard he was going, not that you minded, it felt really good, though you were sure you wouldn't be able to walk after.

You soon felt your high approaching and you could tell Draco was getting close as well. His strokes were sloppy and he was groaning. "I..I'm close" you said and he nodded in response.

You soon came and he came shortly after. Good thing you were on the pill. "I've been waiting for that all day" he said while plopping on the bed next to you. "I didn't think about it until you said something" you admitted while cuddling up to him.

You heard something through the wall, it sounded like moaning, who would professor McGonagall be doing it with. Maybe Dumbledore but you always thought he was gay. You soon heard a man moaning and realized it was in fact Dumbledore.

"Bloody hell, let's just go to sleep" Draco said with a hint of disgust in his voice, you knew how everyone else felt when they heard the two of you doing it. "Yeah let's" you agreed while turning off the lights and cuddling back up to Draco's chest. "Goodnight darling" he said softly, you slowly drifted to sleep peacefully.
____________________________________

A/n: Hi loves! It's been a minute since I updated but I'm back and I hope you guys enjoy this! ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 200K VIEWS!! ILY ALL 🤍