Chapter 27

"How could you?"

Your pov:

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. It rarely ever happened but Draco wasn't there. 'Maybe he already left for the Great Hall' I thought to myself. Maybe.

Once I woke up I got dressed and did all the necessary things I needed to do to get ready. But something seemed off about today, I couldn't put my finger on it but it was weird.

I shook off the feeling and started my long walk down to the Great Hall. I passed a few students who looked at me with worried look. Now I knew something was off.

When I walked into the Great Hall I didn't see Draco anywhere. It wasn't unusual for him to be late but the students looking at me just made me paranoid.

I walked up to McGonagall and talked to her for a moment.

"Have you seen Draco at all?" I questioned with a worried look on me face.

"No, last I saw he went up to the astronomy tower" She answered, her voice cracked a bit like usual.

I just nodded in response and quickly made my way up to the astronomy tower. I walked up all the stairs and stopped at the door, I could've sworn I heard something that sounded like...a moan? No it couldn't be.

I opened the door and nothing could've prepared me for what I saw. Draco and some girl. Fucking.

I just scoffed as I saw Draco look back with a scared look on his face.

"Y/n it's not what it looks like"

"Oh really? It looks like your fucking...who is it? Astoria?" I said trying to keep my calm and balled my hands into fists.

"I-I'm sorry" he mumbled and looked at the ground.

"How could you? We're fucking married!" I yelled, it was taking everything in me not to pitch that bitch off the Astronomy Tower. Believe me I wanted too.

"I-I don't have an explanation" He whispered, he couldn't even look at me. I glared at Astoria who seemed very prideful in herself.

"And you, oh, the things I wish I could do" I said through gritted teeth. I took a deep breath and left out the door. I couldn't care to look at him anymore. I took off my ring and threw it on the floor behind me.

I walked back down to the Great Hall, not speaking to anyone. I wasn't going to cry over Draco, even if he was my husband, I was going to go to Hogsmade and cheer myself up.

I made my way to McGonagall and told her I would be gone for the day, she didn't ask any questions, she just let me go, which I was thankful for because if I had to explain it I knew I would break down in tears.

I walked back up to our...my dorm and grabbed my purse and walked back down the moving stairs and to the entrance. One of the carriages (idk what they're called) came up and stopped, waiting for me to get in, so I did and we were off to Hogsmade.