Know the difference

Bắt đầu từ đầu

While the men were lost in their thoughts, Shreyas and Ananya were in their room lying in two corners of their bed, their backs facing each other.

Both of them were thinking about Mahi's words.

"Mahi bhai is right, I should have spoken to her more calmly and made her understand", thought Shreyas thinking of ways to pacify Ananya.

"Shreyu, because of you Mahi bhai scolded me for the first time. I hate you", thought Ananya with tears in her eyes.

The next morning, Ananya woke up first and after finishing her morning rituals, she made coffee for everyone. After giving them to her in-laws, she brought two cups into her room, one for her and the other for her husband who was peacefully sleeping hugging his pet dog Betty. And instantly Ananya felt jealous of her.

"How lucky you are Betty to be in his arms

"How lucky you are Betty to be in his arms...huh", murmured Ananya ruffling Betty so that atleast when she moves, Shreyas would wake up and drink his coffee and exactly the same thing happened. Ananya enjoyed her coffee looking at the beautiful sunrise while Shreyas was still thinking as of how to start the conversation with Ananya.

On the same day after breakfast, Rithika called him.

"Hey Shreyu how are you?", asked Rithika.

"I am fine bhabhi...how are you and cupcake?", asked Shreyas with a smile remembering that today their little cupcake Samaira turned three.

"We are fine too and today we are hosting a birthday party for Sam...so you and Anu should be here by six in the evening", ordered Rithika not giving a chance to deny.

"Ofcourse bhabhi we will be there", replied Shreyas all excited to meet everyone.

"Inform Anu as well, I have to make a lot of calls", saying which Rithika disconnected the call.

"Great, now I have a reason to speak to her", thinking which Shreyas went to his room where he finds Ananya speaking in a video call with Rohit and Sam wishing the little girl a very happy birthday.

Looking at her smile and hearing the little girl's cute words, unknowingly smile appeared on Shreyas face and he went and stood beside Ananya glancing at her mobile screen. Looking at him, Sam squealed saying "chachu".

Feeling his presence, Ananya made space on the couch for him. Shreyas sat beside his wife getting lost in the conversation with his cupcake forgetting that Rohit and Ananya too were present. After 15 minutes Rohit interrupted.

"Now, it's time for you to have lunch baby. You two can continue in the evening".

After disconnecting the call Ananya walked out of the room not giving a chance to Shreyas to speak.

Soon it was evening and silently Ananya and Shreyas reached Rohit's house which was already flooded with guests. Ananya walked over to Sakshi and Anushka who were lost in their conversation.