Fight for love

Hi guys, I am very sorry for making you wait so long. I thought no one is interested to read this one, so I didn't update. Please share this story with your friends and spread a word.
Do vote and comment if you liked it.

Recap: Ananya met the team and Shreyas fell for her at first sight. Later with the help of Virat and Mahi, he won her heart. So the previous part is the past and today's part is the present. And I am putting it as 2021 as I don't want to write about 2020🙈
--------------------------

Present in 2021

"Excuse me sir", hearing which Shreyas came out of his thoughts and opened his eyes only to find the air hostess smiling at him.

"Please fasten your seat belt. We are going to land in Birsa Munda Airport in a few minutes", saying which she left from there with the same smile lingering on her face all through the journey.

Shreyas was excited to meet Ananya after almost two months and was lost all in her thoughts all through the journey right from their first meet to the time she agreed to be his. This is the first tournament after he married Ananya and it seemed never ending. As soon as he stepped out of the airport, a car was waiting for him as he expected. After an hour's drive, he reached the farmhouse and went in after thanking the driver.

He was greeted by Mahi and Sakshi but his eyes were searching for his love who is nowhere to be seen. Understanding his turmoil, Sakshi said "Ananya went to pick Ziva. She will be back soon. Meanwhile, you just go and freshen up"

Hearing which Shreyas nodded reluctantly and went into the guest room allotted to him. As said Ananya returned with Ziva and straight away went to Shreyas room and hugged him from back as he was setting his hair standing in front of the mirror.

"I missed you so much", said Ananya tightening her hug.

"I can see that clearly", replied Shreyas freeing himself from her with sarcasm evident in his voice which didn't go unnoticed by Ananya. 

"You seem tired Shreyu", said Ananya looking at his face which didn't contain any happiness of meeting her. 

"Ya long flight right?", replied Shreyas not looking at her while at that moment Ziva marched in greeting Shreyas.

"Chachu", came in Ziva with her hands wide open asking him to lift her for which Shreyas happily obliged and took her in his arms. They both left the room with Shreyas hearing to Ziva's cute rants followed by Ananya.

"Good that you are here, the lunch is ready", called Sakshi inviting everyone to the dining table.

As she was serving, 

"Ananya prepared your favorite Mutton biryani Shreyu. I am sure you would love it", said Sakshi while putting the biryani on his plate but Shreyas stopped her. 

"Bhabhi, I will have something light as there is a flight we have to catch in a couple of hours", replied Shreyas shocking everyone in the room.

"Shreyu we thought you would stay here for a day or two", said Mahi.

"Even mom is waiting to see me Mahi bhai. It's been more than a month", said Shreyas concentrating on the plate.

"If Ananya wants to stay she can", added Shreyas giving a glance at her.

"I am coming with you", replied Ananya not understanding what's  wrong with him.

"Great, we just have two hours to leave. So pack your things after lunch", said Shreyas and the whole atmosphere turned silent except for the spoons and knives. Even Ziva seemed upset hearing that Shreyas and Ananya are leaving soon.