60. Bokuto Koutaro | Toothache

—glad to see things happen

Summer , it started.

Winter , you're supposed return.

It was your last week in Japan , finally leaving your college life behind and accepting the opportunity to call yourself an art major. Being transferred to a foreign country , learning their language , and never forget the constant times that you have changed your schedule just to adjust quickly: you were able to create a journey that was not supposed to be an adventure from the beginning.

With your ears perking up over the faintest sigh coming from your lover , you glanced at his peaceful form. Koutaro , he , who was silently curled up against your smaller stature had his arms enwind around you. The blanket that's served as the roof of warmth over both of your naked elements , has been swept to the side to reveal the dry clay stains on your body and the sheets.

"I'm not cut out to teach you" he chuckled before grabbing his shirt from the bedside table. "What a mess"

"You could not even control yourself for a second" you chuckled , helping him clean up. You saw him roll his eyes and then he was underneath you , a small smile evident on his features.

His thumb ran along your hip , rubbing the dried clay and your hand came to rest on his chest. "You should just stick to painting. Leave the sculpture task to me" he murmured.

"Yeah" you giggled incoherently , "Although it was your fault for teasing me"

You landed a light kiss on his cheek and he closed his eyes to feel the contact. Arms sore from the recent activity ,you became a character only reserved for less motivation to do anything. The both of you were aware of what's about to happen and were upset that none of you could do anything to escape it.

You're leaving him behind.

You're about to leave him behind.

Koutaro already knew that and has not been the best at quick recovery. It was only the hug so tight that almost suffocated him , his first mistake was dating you because the fact that you were to revert him back to his old stature had endlessly haunted him.

"I won't be there for long , you know"

He pouted , his nails subtly digging into your soft skin. "I know..."he murmured with a tint of mockery residing from his words. "But you also have to settle the issue with your family and that will definitely consume alot of time"

You have noticed the trickle of lies , along with the knowledge of his mothertongue being full of doubts and false assumptions that you never fail to point out. The source of lies.

You pity him for being defenseless from the time you pack up your things and go.
As by tommorrow , everything was not bound to come as smoothly as you wanted them to be. How will you make another step of a decision if it was not for dragging him along with you?

"You'll wait for me , right?"

"Of course! That's just how much I want to be with you" he harshly rubbed his palm on your back , making you wince. "I promise , I'll be here " he whispered , licking his bottom lip and retracting yet another pout.

A morphed expression crossed your face when you felt his thigh brush against your skin , trembling with anticipation.

"What?" He rose an eyebrow , messily grinning widely.

"Are you serious?" You asked in disbelief , referring to his hardening member underneath.

"Damn, you really don't know how I roll" he murmured. "I won't stop until you're alarm clock goes off"

______

I am supposed to end this book of oneshots with a long chapter but I guess this is a sign for me to not stop yet lol. Sorry for the short update , I have not been loyal to my schedule lately ✊