12. Oikawa Tooru | Beyond A Pecadillo

-pushed a princess down a cliff,
her knight came to weep

A blatant stare from the leader of Heaven , the almighty father gave the card of lovers an error of misfortune. To conduct something as a vivid imagery of soulmates that weren't meant to be , God came to build a barrier inbetween.

Call it a mockery, a sin - but you never truly care anymore. If you were to make the decisions in your mortal existence and currency as a lowly human , you'd do things that angels forbade you to do.

"Young minds are full of wonders , they understand what they want to understand" your mother would tell. She was always in the right side , supporting the foundation that you soon teared down. As the woman of wile , she had to relinquish everything to see her successor live a golden life.

She saw you as a princess ,
So she treated you like a princess.

If God is out there , analyzing your footsteps , he would not be happy. You did not care , you weren't as fearful as you were before yet you still beg for his mercy.

'Father forgive me , for I have sinned'

You were young.

"This happened because they met each other." Tooru muttered , closing his lips and binding them firmly. You watched his release of tension and felt bad that you were stranded in a similar situation as him. Sticking a hand out of the sheets to grab your hand-held gadget from the stand , your eyes defiantly read the illuminated message from your mother.

"If it was not for them , we do not have to do this" he trailed off , scanning your exposed shoulder while you engaged a tap on his. " We don't have to hide in secrecy whenever we... touch"

Your lips were pulled into a small smile , reminiscing the slow burn. "It's a sacrifice- our sacrifice.My mother is happy with your dad and we're doing this behind their back. Kind of a dick move , no?" You sighed.

"Yeah and I told them we're really really close that day"the brunette rolled his eyes. "Oh hey! It was awkward when your mother introduced you as my new friend"

"-sister" you pointed out , bitter about the topic. "It's ludicrous because the day before that , we're complaining over our parents being single and undesirable"

"Sister..." Tooru repeated. "Dammit , I should have went to clear things up earlier. This is too hard. Acting like we don't kiss and start a session is hard"

His finger glided along your collar , nail mostly leaving a transparent mark amidst to it. The closeness between the two of you has never felt so cold , he was always so careful with you. Handling things inspite of his many defects, Tooru still got the time to place every fragment of future memories for you.

He adored you so much that it made him lightheaded and ignorant of reality , hence , dragging you down with him.

From lovers , a couple that were inside a game of life. Whether it's twisted and gruesome -- you were only living a youthful life. You were clueless and were deliberately selfish.

To siblings , new roles that you never took seriously. If it was for them , you wanted to try and forget him. Young minds to ascending perspectives , it has been three years ever since the wish for your parents to find someone that shares the same point came true and regretting the fruit that your wishlist brought upon.