04. Kuroo Tetsurou | Attractively Terrible

◢◤◢◤‗ ❍ [ 𝗞. 𝗧𝗘𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗢 ] ¡! ❞◢◤◢◤

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

You were filled with heavy thoughts that have been bugging you for some time now. Was it because you were now back to square one where you attempt to try and grab the Nekoma Men's Volleyball Club by their leash.

You were a manager. An efficient role in the club but not the most needed either way. You don't dislike it like how you imagine it to be and in fact , you were grateful that Tetsurou tricked you into passing a membership paper to Nekomata-sensei's desk the very first day your third semester began.

Up until now , all you did were only the most basic things a person could do which where tossing out clean towels to the players , filling the waterbottles and organizing paperworks for the leaders. You were lying if you said the though t of slacking off for awhile never did cross your mind before.

Your eyes cautiously scanned the gymnasium which is now packed with athletes that were there for their daily afternoon practice. A folder was tucked in your arms as you try not to lose grip on it due to the gloominess you were feeling right now -- you felt really bad.

Sitting beside you , were the team captain Tetsurou. His head hung low with a towel covering his face from your peripheral view. The coach and the rest of the team had made him sit out the court while the practice match was still onhold. He injured himself while receiving the ball three days ago and he has got no choice but to follow orders until the pain dissipated permanently.

The man demanded to stay at the gymnasium as a form of 'moral support' for the members which was half a lie considering the fact that he hated the role of a bench-warmer but nonetheless , you permitted it to no accord. You just couldn't get a hold of yourselr and be selfish when Kuroo was the one who mostly did the work for the team - especially when Yaku couldn't go to practice today.

"Are you done staring?" His hoarse voice inquired and you have instantly averted your eyes to anything apart from his scrunched figure. You were caught redhanded yet again by her partner.

"Yeah" you gently responded. "You look helpless right now , y'know?" You gave him an honest opinion and he humorlessly chuckled.

Kuroo threw the face towel to the basket before he turned to look at you, a vivid frown illuminating his features. Silence resonated between the couple and it quite intimidated you since he wasn't usually that quiet before. Soon , you felt him nestle his head to the crook of your neck that inevitably made you shudder.

"Tetsurou?"

He hummed ,

"Why are you suddenly acting weird?" You asked him a dumb question and he answered with the same capacity of sarcasm.

"Because I'm injured?"

You breathed out , feeling his hot breath on your neck wasn't helping you that much. Placing a finger on his sweaty forehead , you pushed him away. He gave you a questioning look and you  shook your head disapprovingly.

"Focus" your eyes narrowed .

"Why would I? "

"Uh. Because I'm your girlfriend?"

" I could do whatever I want and you know that"

"And may I ask why?"

"Because I'm your boyfriend" he mocked , trying to reenact your feminine voice. " And I'm pretty sure that you love me~"

"Even when you're injured?"

"Even when I'm injured. "

You only snarled at the comment and began to kick his damaged foot and he groaned in pain , clutching his foot tightly.

"Go to hell" you stood up from your seat -abandoning your lover to suffer alone. He watched your retreating form and through his crumpled look , he smiled.

Out of all the girls in the world , he chose you and

You got to be a fucking cruel woman

Although he might add  ;  he kinda like it.

◢◤◢◤‗ ❍ [ 𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗗 ] ¡! ❞◢◤◢◤

- - - - - - - - - - - - -