44. Bokuto Koutaro | Sweet n' Edible

╭─────────╮

╭─────────╮

We created our own
love scenario

╰─────────╯

It wasn't that bad - being the center of attention. In fact, you really like it when their focus were on you.

Being boastful was not that bad because it's just a way for you to tell people that you could do the things they couldn't.

Having an undeniable skill was not that bad , you could share your knowledge.

But being in a world that everything is priced like a diamond - no matter how small and fragile they'd be : you despise it. Most of those rules of life wherein you once followed turned into great remorse.

More on , you wanted them to disappear.

You weren't obedient anymore. You weren't a lost child anymore. You were no longer someone who follows their mother's tail. You grew up.

You're already an independent person of the new league , the society. You support your own life now however ...

why were you crying? Begging for him to not leave you.

Bokuto pursed his lips as he held you in his arms like an infant - a helpless one. He worn out his use when he saw your miserable form underneath the table . His eyes trailed over your messy bedroom and back to you.

He felt you tremble

He saw you in such state that he almost forgot that you were once a care-free girl. You were living your life with more ways that he could ever imagine so why were you hiding?

"I don't want it anymore." you choked out. Splashes of blue colors blinded your eyesight completely from all the tears that were forced to exit your body. You were burnt out all at once.

"I don't want to make people stay just because I feel lonely"Your words only reflected lies after lies.

You were just like him

"Hey" he caressed your arm , solely giving out comfort. "Tell me what's going on and we'll fix it together" he demanded .

You licked your chapped lips and murmured incoherently. What was he doing here? You no longer needed him.

"You can never fix it. It's impossible"

"I also said that I didn't fall in love but look where I am now" he responded , a smile adorning his features. The curtain swayed with the wind that entered the room and behind it - the moon lit the space up. Everything were illuminated by the light that it carried. You held your head up to look at him , eyebrows furrowed.

"Why are you bringing that up?"

"I asked you first. What have you been up to that you're like this?"

You breathed out as your eyelids became too heavy to keep them open. He sensed this but you already knew that he won't get you away - not until you answer him properly. His fingers dug into your skin to awaken your senses and it barely even worked. Koutaro leaned in just enough for you to feel his warmth radiating from his body .

He gave your cheeks a light kiss and down to your lips. It was something he'd do to calm you down.

"I want my freedom back"

"Come again?"

"I want to retrieve everything that I've lost"

The man chuckled , poking your forehead discriminatingly. "You never change , wow"he wept away your tears ,

"You still give me complicated answers"

But thank the heavens up above that you have straightforwardly gave him a sweet , sweet "yes" as an answer -- three years from now.

So another dramatic one? Hell yeah!
Any story suggestions?