06. Semi Eita | Bright Red

There was no denying that Semi Eita were to be the most perfect human.  You can never beat him even if you sacrifice everything you have , you will just end up failing.

Well atleast you're his weakness.

Yeah, it totally made up for that.

Speaking of which  , Semi walked inside his room carrying the remains of the cake that the you bought yesterday to celebrate your eleventh monthsarry . You sat up and looked at the edible , especially the crimson-colored sweet toppings.

Speaking of what happened yesterday , your neck and thighs are definitely bruised. Too much for being "gentle" Eita.

"Why are you still naked?" He asked scanning your exposed skin under the thick blanket. "You know I can't reach my clothes all the way over there!" You pointed at the blouse which was on the very top of his closet.

He sighed before stretching his arm up to reach the fabric. You admit , he was that tall that you could not help to clench your teeth out of envy.

Once he returned with your cloth in his hands , you swiftly wore it to cover your chest area .

"Y'know , I can't believe I put up with your annoying ass for eleven months " He chuckled , joining you to eat the cake.

"You're the annoying one here , Eita"  you playfully rolled your eyes before placing another cherry in your mouth.

Your tounge went to curl the stem , Semi looked weirdly at you. It was obvious , every single time you eat a cherry , you'd twist the stem inside your mouth and ta-da! A cherry knot.

You took the knot out of your mouth and gazed on Semi. His cheeks are flushed.

"Do it again" he ordered making you tilt you head to the side as an act of curiousity.  And just because you enjoy eating , you happily took the last topping .

Without your knowledge , your ash-blonde moron crawled near you. His face literally  three inches away from your's. Once you felt his hot breath fanning on your pale cheeks , you blinked at Semi.

He just winked at you before connecting his moist lips on your softer one's. Surprised by the attack , you just let him do his things. Besides , your boyfriend knows how to satisfy his own fantasies through you.

He never fail to make your pale cheeks turn into tomatoes especially when your lips are attached. It felt like you're reliving your childhood days over and over again. The euphoric feeling will always get to you.

You felt his tongue lick your bottom lip , asking for permission. He groaned in a blissful manner when you parted your pink lips apart , allowing the wet muscle to enter.

Your teeth practically grinding against each other at this point. His calloused hands caressed your waist as your session intensified , your tounges dancing wildly — of course , the tiny stem that you've been playing on is still there.

He seems focused on making a knot just like what you did. You whimpered when his hands slowly glided down your thighs and that made him smirk faintly.

You didn't notice this earlier but now you're on his lap. His adventurous hands doing wonders resulting for you to whimper.

You needed a break from this , dammit.

Your hands gently tapped on his hard chest and soon , he got the message. Semi pulled out , his eyes clouded with playfulness. The both of you felt giddy after what just happened.

You spat out the cherry's stem out and behold , Semi actually tied it into a knot. You glanced up as he anguishly stood up from his late position with a cheeky smirk being painted across his face. "Ahh ... we've eaten every last bit" he approached the door and glanced at you over his shoulders.

With a wink , a chuckle left his system.

"I'll go get more "

And then you were left alone the bedroom after the words he let out.