16. Karasuno Volleyball Club | How Hard Could It Be?

╭─────────╮

╭─────────╮

You got yourself
trapped inside a
bird cage

╰─────────╯

"You guys again?" You annoyingly scratched your cheek as Daichi and Sugawara block the exit , not allowing you to go outside to get your lunch. They have been trying to make you join their club ever since they found out that the L/n Y/n from Tokyo had transferred to their school as a third year.

There is no denying that the idea of a person who could give them the most accurate informations about their opponents - had corrupted their mind like some kind of a parasite.

You have been quite popular throughout Kyoto , Tokyo and Miyagi since you basically gather datas of every volleyball player there is : from weakest to strongest. Having someone as useful as you would be the strongest weapon of the team but it is not something you could brag about. That job of your's was no longer fun that is why you decided to neglect it and start anew but then the crows started to ruin your plan.

They've been admiring your works even before you made your way to their school. You were Fukurodani's manager and they met you during the summer camp , where you were dragged by Akaashi because they need you to fix their captain's blue moments, they think that it was amazing how quick you break down a team's pros and cons in thirty minutes and give the team , Fukurodani precise warnings and tips to win.

They are willing to have you as their manager using the whole transferring topic as an opportunity.

You flat out rejected their offer since you are not that interested in volleyball anymore , let alone deal with a bunch of chaotic strangers but the clubs' president and vice president are hard to brush off. They are very persistent.

"Please L/n-san , we really need a manager like you in the team. It would help us in achieving our goal" Daichi exclaimed which made you huff.

"Look , I don't know how I could be any help to Karasuno besides , you already have Shimizu , one manager is enough. I don't want to manage a team anymore" you gave them the same response and you could already tell that disappoinment is starting to crawl on their skin again.

That's right. Lose your interest already.

Their shoulders had drooped down as their eyes looked down at their feet , this gave you the opportunity to escape. "I could give you all of my datas but that is all I could do for you and your team. Bye. " you patted their shoulders and skipped your way to the school canteen.

Meanwhile, Daichi and Sugawara let out an exasperated sigh at another of their failed attempt. "Ah! Another failure!" The silver haired male grabbed the roots of his hair out of frustration. "I can't believe it is this hard to persuade her ,Daichi. Do you really think she'd agree to this if we really REALLY try?"