Chapter 2

"Okay, prisoners! I have brought your dinners for the day." A man wearing a fully grey was pulling a service trolley down and went to the end of the cells and began to give them their fair meals. Steak, carrots, peas, and a piece of bread with a bottle of water. He passed them all quickly and saw Dominion. "So your the new guy? Sheesh, the boss chained you up well, huh?" He chuckled and opened the gate with his own key, and walked over to him.

"Hit me, and your a dead man." Dominion hissed and the man by the name of Brutus took the handcuffs off and handed him his place with no words. Dominion put the tray aside and choked Brutus even with his neck chain straining him harshly.

"Aah!" He screamed and alerted Midas with his ear piece. Dominion grabbed it and then crushed it easily.

---

Midas came running down and ran into the cell and pulled Dominion away from behind the them to be propped up against the wall.

Brutus had bleeding cuts all over his neck as he coughed up a little bit of blood and wiped it off quickly.

"Go to the nurse, Brutus." Midas pushed Dominion off him as he growled with his eyes now glowing. Brutus nodded and quickly went to get medical attention for his neck.

"So... Dominion. Why did you do that?" Midas sat at a far enough distance from him as the demon scoffed and looked away.

"He would've abused me anyway." He just spoke and gave Midas a death glare.

"Brutus may look like a beater, but really he is gentle to prisoners." Dominion felt slightly sorry for Brutus as he sighed and leaned against the wall as much as possible. "You really are a troublemaker, huh?" He chuckled ans grabbed his tray causing the demon to look up in shock. He placed it closed to him, and looked at his clutched, red fists. "You going to use your powers on me?"

Dominion thought for a moment.

"N-No." He sighed and coughed as the chain was tight. Dominion looked down in disbelief and Midas left after locking the gate.

---

Brutus was okay. He needed some cleaning on the neck, but it'll just take a few weeks to completely heal back up.

---

"Dad!" Domino rushed into the house and saw his dad, cooking dinner still. "Dad!" He hugged his father tightly, crying.

"What's wrong, Domino?" He asked, moving his youngest son away gently.

"It's Dominion! He got captured by saving me!" He panted heavily as his dad grunted in annoyance.

"Go to your room!"

"Dad...  You can't order me around! I am old enough to make my own decisions!" Domino yelled as his dad walked up to him with a very low growl.

"Do as I say." He spoke as Domino shivered and ran to his room.

"He is soo mean." Domino mummbled in his pillow as he locked his door and layed on his bed, watching as his father ran to the river and disapeared quickly.

---

Dominion fell asleep on his nearby bed without eating his meal as he activated his powers to try and stay warm.

---

A buff type of feline entered the prison cell area as he looked at what type of criminals were locked up. He saw many, but he saw a newcomer first.

"Well, well, well. Took you long enough to mew up." He smirked while crossing his arms.

"Excuse me?" Dominion looked up from his bed with red eyes since he was exhausted.

"I'm sorry. Took you long enough to show up." He smirked while Dominion grunted and leaned against the cold wall.

"I hate this place."

"Maybe you shouldn't of been a bad man. If you were a good man then you would not be in there." His name was Meowscles. Basically, Midas' pet cat like human.

"I am good man... demon. B-But I need to do something for a living or my father will be mad at me." Dominion snorted as Meowscles hummed and though for a moment.

"You ever looked for a job?" He suddenly asked.

"A... A job?" Dominion's eyes widened.

"Yes. A job. Here at The Agency."

"What would be in it for me?" He asked and walked to the bars of the cell.

"Well, you get your own bedroom and bathroom here, your own work station, two weapons of your choice, and 1,250 V-bucks a week at the topest ranks." Meowscles smiled slightly as his black eyes went big.

"What if I joined?"

"Then you would get 950 V-bucks a week."

"At least it'll be a better career, but Midas wouldn't accept me." Dominion sighed and looked at his still full tray of food.

"I'll talk to him. If he accepts, we'll have guards watching you incase you are lying to us about this."

"It's a deal." Dominion shoulder and arms stopped flaming as he held his hand out through the bars. Meowscles shook it and smiled.

"Someone will be down tomorrow to let you know, Dominion."

"Okay. Thanks, man." Dominion sighed in relief.

---

"I can't save Dominion with all those guards there." Their father whispered as he disappeared and left the area to think of a plan of action for another day.