Chapter 6

Dominion left The Agency. He knocked out the Henchmen that were guarding him. He wanted to work there to help, not to be made fun of.

---

Meowscles looked around to say sorry to Dominion as he noticed the two Henchmen on the floor. He gasped and checked their pulses. They were indeed alive.

"Oh no. What has he done?" He hissed he picked up both Henchmen on each shoulder as he took them to see Remedy in the medical area.

"Oh? What happened to these two men?" Remedy asked before putting the Henchmen on different beds each.

"Dominion seemed to knock them out." Meowscles hissed.

"How do you know it was him?" Remedy asked, getting ice cold, glasses of water for the two.

"They have burn marks on their clothing, and Dominion is the only one with fire powers." Meowscles made sure their pulses were still active. "Now if mew excuse me." Meowscles grabbed his Heavy Assault Rifle and ran out of the room, and The Agency.

---

Midas was on the balcony, having a shot of his whiskey as he saw Meowscles running out and swimming across the lake.

"What is he up to?" He hummed as his ear piece began to beep. "Speak." He pressed the very small button as Remedy began to talk.

"Sir, Meowscles brought two injured Henchmen. They have burns on their bodies. He claimed that Dominion did it." Remedy spoke as Midas just sighed heavily.

"Take care of them, no matter what." Midas beeped off his ear piece and hurried to his golden motorboat. He followed Meowscles from behind slowly.

---

Dominion sat under a tree near Lazy Lake as Meowscles finally caught up and saw him. He walked over to the demon skin and aimed his gun at him.

"M-Meowscles!? What are you doing here?" Dominion yelled, slowly rising to his feet, but got hit with the back of the gun that the feline held. "Ow! Watch it!"

"No! Mew hurt our fellow Henchmen and left without saying a word! I must kill you!" Meowscles yelled, getting his gun ready and in position.

"I wanted to get away! You guys don't trust or even like me! I done nothing wrong to you!" Dominion protested and got his hands on fire in order to fight. "I don't want to fight you, Meowscles..."

"This will be fun." He smirked and fired a bullet into Dominion's shoulder. He gasped in pain and fell onto one knee as he began to bleed quickly. It dripped onto the ground as Meowscles smirked as Midas came up from behind and knocked Meowscles out with his fist. He didn't turn him gold though.

"Sorry, Meowscles." He whispered as he petted the cat's soft back. Then he looked up at Dominion and sighed. "I'm sorry about his actions. I take full responsibility." He checked his wound and sat him up against the tree, and beeped his ear piece. "Remedy, come to Lazy Lake, and fast. Where are by the small lake. Dominion has been shot in the shoulder and is losing blood." He beeped it off and used some water to wash his shoulder. Yes, he used his bare hands and his golden hands were now covered in blood. "Stay with me, Agent." Midas mummbled as Dominion smirked weakly.

"T-Thank you, b-boss." Dominion then passed out against the tree.

"Dominion? Dominion!" Midas nudged him as sighed deeply before looking down at Meowscles. "Why did you do this?"

---

Remedy hurried to the destination as the boat she was in nearly ran out of fuel. She stopped it and ran for the rest of the way.

She saw the three bodies as she quickly knelt down to Meowscles.

"What happened to him?" She didn't notice Dominion's shot wound.

"Meowscles isn't the one for the medical care, Remedy. It's him." Midas looked at the demon as Remedy nodded and began to treat the wound. Midas then cleaned his hands in the water as he noticed his clothes were stained as well. "Oh, great." He scoffed and stood up, crossing his arms.

"Dominion should be okay, but he requires rest." Remedy looked up at her boss as be nodded, with a frown.

"I will take him to my Yacht. You head back to The Agency with Meowscles." He ordered as he grabbed Remedy's hand and placed 450 V-bucks for her troubles. "Take it. Buy something nice."

"T-Thank you, sir!" Remedy smiled happily as she sat with Meowscles for when he wakes up.

Midas dragged the demon onto his motorboat and headed over to his Yacht.