Chapter 12

Midas and Dominion sat on the bed and watched movies together for the rest of the day because Midas didn't want to see his Agents.

"I wonder why they dislike you..." He mummbled as the devil/demon hummed in response.

"I'm not sure, but as long as I have you, it doesn't matter at all to me." Dominion replied and kissed Midas' ear gently as he sighed shakily. "Sensitive?"

"Very..." Midas huffed out quietly and closed his eyes. "You look better without your chains on your arms. Makes you look less dangerous..."

"Haha... Maybe so, but I use them to defend myself. It's not everyday I get to relax like this." Dominion chuckled and held Midas hand gently. "So if you wanted to, you could turn me to gold?"

"Y-Yeah... but I wouldn't..." Midas shivered lightly and removed his hands from him. "I-I-I..."

"Midas?" Dominion watched Midas stand up and walk to the window. The demon/devil sat there as he fell onto his knees and his hands rested on the window sill and it turned to gold. "Boss!" He ran to him and looked at him.

"I'm sorry. It happens when I am stressed..." Midas stood up and hugged Dominion.

"It's okay." Dominion smiled and picked him up. He pinned him to the bed and started to kiss him. Midas was in shock and kissed back. "You're soft..."

"D-Dominion~" Midas wrapped his arms around Dominion's warm back as they pressed against each other.

"Boss?" Brutus opened the door and saw the sight before him. "Uhh..."

"What do you want, Brutus?" Midas asked as Dominion looked over and growled like a dog.

"We need to check the roof because TnTina was saying that it was leaking." Brutus lied as Midas nodded and sighed.

"Ok." Dominion got off Midas and followed Midas closely. They left the room as someone appeared from the shadows.

"Are you ready?" Brutus asked the creature.

"Yeah~" He hissed and ran out of the now dark room. He followed Midas and Dominion until they stopped and looked behind them. He then jumped onto Midas and pinned him to the floor. "Fresh blood~"

"S...Sanctum?" Dominion gasped and took a step back. Sanctum looked at Dominion and blinked for a moment. "Get off him." He pushed the Vampire off Midas and helped him up.

"Who is he?" Midas asked, getting slightly close to Dominion, actually afraid of the monster.

"Sanctum. My ex-boyfriend from a different dimention." Dominion explained as Sanctum smirked under his mask. "What are you doing here?"

"I was payed to attack you both." He shrugged and disappeared. Dominion also disappeared.

"D-Dominion..." Midas was alone in the dark room and backed up against the wall, feeling a drop of water hit his hair. "Huh? Brutus was right."

---

"What are you doing on this island, Sanctum!?" Dominion growled as they walked around in a circle, looking at each other deadly.

"My family and friends moved to this Island three months ago, and now we live near Weeping Woods." Sanctum smirked and jumped at Dominion, pinning him to the floor. "I wonder if you still taste good~"

"W-What!? No!" Dominion grabbed his arms and dug his nails into his skin. "Get off!" He pushed the Vampire off and stood up quickly. "You stay away from me and Midas!" He then disappeared.

"Oh? This will be fun."

---

The next morning, construction workers arrived at the Agency and began their work on the one half of the building. Midas was willing to pay more if they can finish in the first 24 hours. They said they'll try their very best and be as quick as possible with no flaws.

Dominion looked all over for Midas amd found him sitting in the break room. He was talking with Tek and Meowscles about him.

"Hi." Dominion walked in and sat next to them.

"Hello, Dominion." Tek smiled.

"Where were you last night?" Midas asked curiously as Dominion hugged him gently.

"Just talking to the dude about leaving you alone."

"Ok..."