Chapter 10

"We need to get rid of this damn Demon Devil guy. He is getting to the boss more and more, and nearly killed him."

"Mew got it. What shall we do?"

"How about we explode his room up?"

"W-What!? Why would you be soo mean to an Agent, guys!?"

"He didn't seem bad."

"Shut up, Tek!"

"Ok..."

"We should all confront him."

"Good idea, Brutus."

---

"Dad! Daddy! Wake up!" A small girl yelled to her father, pushing him over and over with her small hands. Jules was trying to wake Midas up. She didn't know that Remedy put him into a deep sleep so she can treat his neck and slightly burnt, golden hand. His hand was bandaged up and his throat was treated with cream, injections, and had to have Midas on a breathing mask, just incase something bad happens in his sleep. "Daddy... please wake up!" She yelled as Dominion, who was on the opposite of the room, woke up and looked at her. "Aah! Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad! Help me!" She panicked and hugged her father's hand as the demon/devil sat up, rubbing his bandaged head.

"W-What happened?" He then looked over to see Jules crying and Midas unconscious. "Jules?"

"D-Don't hurt us! Please!" She begged and screamed as he stood up and walked over to them. "No, stay away!" She was picked up by the Demon and placed her on his lap when he sat down on the edge of the bed. "H-Huh!?"

"I love your father very much, Jules. I would never hurt him purposely. It was an accident and it was something I couldn't handle. I am sorry." He cried a little as she seemed confused at first and then hugged him tightly. 

"It's okay! I understand. We all lose control." She giggled as she then looked at Midas who was groaning slightly. "Daddy?" He then slowly woken up.

"J-Jules?" He held up his hand and held his daughter's smaller hand gently. He then looked up to see Dominion and growled, his pulse increasing a lot. "You..." He sat up and grabbed Dominion by the neck, but he just closed his eyes.

"Daddy! Stop it!" Jules held his arm gently as he looked at her and stopped with a very heavy sigh. "He explained everything to me, and I forgive him! You must forgive him too!"

"Hmm..." Midas hummed and look away. "Put my daughter down, Agent Dominion." He looked at the Demon as he did as told. "Jules, dear. Go play with Meowscles. Say that I told him to look after you."

"Okay, Dad!" She then ran out of the room happily.

"Midas?"

"Hmm?" He looked at him. "Why are you crying?" He tries to sit up, but feels a sharp pain, so he stopped resisting.

"I just feel terrible for hurting you..." Dominion sat on the bed and held Midas's bandaged hand. "I hate how you are injured like this... because of me!" He cried heavily and covered his face with both of his hands.

"W-What happened?" He went to take his mask off, but the demon/devil prevented him from doing so. He shook his head as a 'no', and held his hands. "Like when I passed out?"

"I don't know, Midas. I woke up in my room with a banging headache." Dominiob explained as Midas hummed and yawned quietly. "I am sorry, sir. I am not worthy of being an Agent of your league." Dominion bowed his head, eyes closed, and arm arm over his upper leg.

"Don't be sorry... Agent Dominion. I am sorry for assuming you a-as a bad person." Midas smiled and closed his eyes. "T-Tell the Agents... to sign their paperwork..."

"I will, Midas. Goodnight." Dominion placed each of the Mastermind's hand either side of him and left the room. "I hope to see you again soon."

---

"So what's the plan?" Brutus asked. "How will we confront him?"

"Confront who?" Dominion opened the break room's door and saw everyone staring at him. "What? I was sent here by Midas. He wanted me to tell you all to do your paperwork."

"By when?" Meowscles asked, arms crossed.

"He didn't tell me, but do it by the end of the day." Dominion turned around to leave, but Brutus grabbed his arm.

"You're not going anywhere."

"What do you mean?"

"We all want you to leave The Agency forever." Brutus told him, but Dominion just smirked.

"Like hell I would. Where is Jules?" Dominion looked around for the little girl. "Jules!?" He pushed Brutus off him and looked around the room to see her crying behind a chair. "Jules..." He knelt down to pick her up, but everyone screamed at him.

"STOP!!!"

"Don't touch her!" TnTina growled.

"I'm taking her away from you guys. You are all not responsible enough to watch the boss' daughter." He picked her up and left the room, slamming the door behind him. When he was on his way to her room, he saw Remedy. "Take care of Midas. He is not good."

"I-I... I understand, Dominion." She smiled slightly and went off to the medical area. "Now... what shall we do, Jules?" He lifted her up with a smile, not revealing his teeth.

"Play! Let's play!"