.17

i apologize fa the delay, but yall... life been fuckin me up this week 😭.

Oni 🧍🏾‍♀️

A Few Hours Later; After Midnight...

"Mama, she really choked me for nothing.", I say into my phone, holding an ice pack over the bruises on my neck.

"Okay, see you when you get off." And with that, I hang up.

I smirk and put my phone down.

Five won't be getting away with putting her hands on me, and that's a fact. Hell, I didn't even do anything to her overly emotional ass.

And let's make one thing clear: Only reason I didn't tap that ass is because she caught me off guard.

If it was head up, that shit would've been a wrap. That private school she used to go to softened her up, fuck outta here 😂.

My thoughts are interrupted by a loud laugh coming from outside.

I try to ignore it, but a few more are heard.

Gag is, they were familiar laughs. I sit my ice pack down and go investigating.

Opening my door, I peek outside and see that Five's door is wide open.

I make my way out to go be nosy, and guess the fuck what.

Sitting on her bed were all of my friends.

I silently stood by the door for a few seconds, waiting on them to acknowledge my presence.

However, they were too busy laughing at some movie to even notice me.

"So y'all just weren't gon' tell me y'all were here?", I question, making myself known.

Their eyes fall onto me and their laughter comes to a halt.

DJ is the first to speak from his position on the corner of the bed. "We didn't even check to see if you were here forreal."

"This is literally my house, why wouldn't I be here?", I ask him, raising an eyebrow.

He shrugs and answers, "Shit, I don't know. Plus, I heard that you been acting funny."

"Stop lying.", I retort.

Ari breaks her silence and tells me, "In all honesty, we didn't come over here to see you."

"Oh, I peeped that. Y'all still kissing her ass, huh?"

"You just ain't gon' stop until I really fuck you up, huh?", Five questions.

Waving her off, I reply, "Girl, bye. You've been at a private school most of your life."

"If it's static, just say that. No need to keep antagonizing me.", she tells me. "Oh, it's gon' be static until you go back home. That's on everything I love."

She lets out a laugh at my response.

"Girl, fuck you.", I say, mugging her.