.16

if there are any typos, im sorry 😂. i'm sleepy as hell writing this rn

5ive 💔

"I'm not finna force you to talk about anything or make you think about it, so you can just go on in your room and cool off for a while.", my aunt tells me as she pulls up to the house.

As I grab my stuff, she continues, "I'm working a double today, so there is money for takeout in the jar on top of the fridge."

"I'ma call you a few times throughout the day to check on you too."

"I'm proud of you for standing your ground, Five.", she adds and I freeze.

I whisper a soft, "Thank you.", and bite my lip to keep from crying again.

That really hit different, probably considering the fact that I just got suspended for 3 days for choking the shit out of her daughter.

Opening the car door, I get out and make my way inside.

I close and lock the door behind me and go straight to my room.

Within a minute, I'm rocking my unicorn onesie and matching bonnet.

I bury myself in my covers and get busy with some Netflix.

"You wanna go to sleep, hoe?", I ask myself, turning to a random series.

Closing my eyes, I begin imagining a random scenario to help myself fall asleep.

Later that Evening...

A loud bump in my room followed by the sound of bags rustling interrupts me from my nighttime skincare routine.

"What the hell?", I mumble, poking my head out of the bathroom.

As I step out, I see a figure on my floor.

It stands up after a few seconds and it turns out to be my baby.

Laughing softly, I ask him, "De, what are you doing here and why are you sneaking through my window?"

"Because you weren't answering your phone, muhfucka.", he answers in a duh tone.

I give him a confused look and check my phone.

There were 153 missed calls from him, Ari, Lennox, and DJ. It was also after 7 at night.

"Shit, my fault.", I reply, laughing at his mini attitude.

Walking towards me, he says, "Whatever. Gimme some love.".

I pucker my lips and he obliges, kissing me softly.

"Now go open the door for everybody else, I hurt my damn hand bringing all these bags over here.", he demands, pulling away.

I let out a loud laugh and turn around.

Making my way to the front door, I hear music coming from Oni's room, but I ignore it. Fuck her.

I finally open the door and let them in.

"About time, girl. We were out there for 30 minutes.", Lennox tells me, and I give her the 😗.