.53

so y'all really want dj and five together? 🤣 but sorry fa the disappearance, i'm starting my senior year of hs so y'all know how that goes....

Five ❤️‍🔥

A Couple Days Later...

"DJ, it's just a game. Stop fucking yelling.", I tell him, burying myself deeper into his covers.

My aunt and uncle had insisted on spending some alone time with Syx and basically kicked me out.

So where did I go? DJ's apartment.

Ever since the thing with Deion, my life had yet to get back to normal. He was such a big part of my daily routine that it was almost impossible to not think about him.

DJ is slowly filling the void, though.

He might be a little off sometimes, but he's actually really sweet...and hung like hell.

My dad was still in the dark about it all though, and hell, I doubt I'ma tell him what exactly went down.

"Five, I'll stab yo' fat headed ass if you thinking about that nigga.", I hear DJ's voice threaten from the end of his bed.

Smacking my lips, I try to play it off. "Boy bye, ain't nobody thinking about him."

"Yo' lying ass.", he mumbles. "Don't get beat up today."

He lets out a loud, "HA!"

"I was serious, bitch.", I retort and he shrugs. "Whatever, take them shorts off."

"Don't tell me what to do.", I tell him, pulling my shorts off  anyway.

He turns around at my comment and puts his controller down.

"You tryna listen to your feet already?", he questions, confusing the hell outta me.

Scrunching my face up, I ask him, "What does that mean?"

Instead of an answer, I receive a smirk in response.

"Lemme show you.", he says and walks around his bed so that he's standing beside me.

I stare at him blankly, only for him to snatch the blanket off of me and grab my ankles.

He promptly pushes them up so that they're by my head.

"Hollon, bitch.", I tell him, feeling my heart touch my asshole.

Laughing loudly, he lays down on top of me, pushing my legs farther down.

"That shit wasn't funny, hoe. You could've warned me.", I say and he only shrugs.

We stay in this position, letting a silence absorb us.

DJ's eyes eventually meet mine and his gaze softens.

"I think this might be my favorite position.", he tells me and I immediately feel the energy shift.

I smile innocently. "I like it."

Instead of responding, he leans down and captures my lips in a soft kiss.

It quickly escalates, but before things could heat up, my phone begins to ring.

"Goddammit bro.", I mumble and DJ rolls off of me so that I can get up.

Grabbing my phone, I see that it's my dad.

"Hello?", I say into the phone, laying back down on my stomach. "Hey, babygirl."

"Hey daddy, wassup?", I ask him.

He answers, "Well, I had got some phone calls yesterday."

"From who?", I question, already having an idea of who it was. "Deion and Lennox."

I scoff. "You can delete their numbers now, daddy. Fuck boffum."

"Watch your mouth now, Zaire. But they both told me some interesting things about your behavior recently.", he tells me and I smack my lips.

"What they say, dad?", I ask him.

"We can talk about this when I get there in a few hours. I have somebody else with me too."

"Alright.", I dryly respond, attitude now in full effect. "Okay babygirl, I'll talk to you when I get there."

We hang up and I put my phone back onto the nightstand.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I bury my head into my ands.

"Why's your face all tore up?", DJ questions, coming back into the room. I ain't even notice him leave...

"How a-fucking-bout, Lennox and De called Zion's ass yesterday.", I answer and his eyes widen. "And told him what?"

I shrug. "All my daddy said was that it wasn't good and that he was gonna talk to me about it tonight. He's bringing somebody else with him too."

"Don't even sweat it, we know what really went down.", DJ says and squats down in front of me.

I lay back onto the bed and a silence falls over us.

"Did he tell you who we was bringing with him?", DJ asks and I shake my head.

That's when it hits me. "It's my mama!"

"Cassi-" My foot finds its way to DJ's chest before he could finish getting her name out.

"I'm sorry, but don't ever disrespect my mama by getting her mixed up with that bitch. But to answer your question, it's my biological mother.", I briefly explain and he nods through his coughing fit.

Once his breathing is back to normal, he asks, "When they gon' get here?"

"In a few hours, why?"

Instead of answering my question, he swiftly pulls me onto the floor with him.

"You gon' stop flinging me around, Daren.", I mumble, feeling the sting in my back.

"Shut up and lemme love on you."

Who's pops bringing w/ him? 🌚