Is It A Date?

NARRATOR : As trump and Biden go to sit on a bench Biden notices trump blushing and thinks to himself if he likes him, Trump knows what he wants but Biden does not. Biden doesn't know Trump likes him, he has little to no clue that he does. Biden tries to look trump in the eye to ask him if he likes him or not, or if he's just overthinking this by a lot. They both think to themselves "Does he like me?" After an hour of just sitting there and talking about weather , politics, food, basic stuff etc. Trump decides to ask Biden, "Is this really just friendly meet up? Or are you hiding something from me?" Biden looks away in shock and in embarrassment trying to hide the fact trump knew what was up saying, "Just a friendly meet up is all- haha-!" They both go silent for about three minutes.

TRUMP POV

Did I mess this up? I think I messed up any chances with him, or maybe I am right? He looked away and blushed but that's normal. I'm probably wrong and just imagining this stuff, I want to know if he likes me or not I can't go on with this. Should I just make a first move or something? I need to show some sign of liking him before this day is over.

~Trump gets closer to Biden almost kissing him staring him straight in the eyes~

"Be honest with me, yes or no are you hiding something and this is just a friend meet up or more?"

"I- I- I promise it's j-just a friend meet up-! Nothing more and nothing less.." Biden says trying to look away knowing the true answer.

"I said be honest with me Joe, don't lie to me."Trump says demandingly.

"Fine fine! Yes I meant it as more maybe like a date but— but I still don't like like you in that way! Well maybe I do but it's too early to decide that!" Biden says almost shouting but trying to get nobody to notice what's happening.

"Biden I.. I feel the same way.." He says leaning in closer.

Narrator : Biden and trump each leaning closer almost kissing when a gust of wind accidentally blows Trump onto Biden with Trump on top of him. Trump was laying there not realizing what happened as Biden just lays there, in a way it was.. comforting to him? Until trump pushed himself off and ran away.