(Christmas Special) Fluff

Hey everyone, it's been so long since I updated so here's a little Christmas special for you all. A short story. 

I'm now sitting on my couch eating some cinnamon buns that I made for me and watching Tv. I was waiting for my boyfriend Karma to come over because that's what he said. It's Christmas Day and I want to open my presents though so he needs to hurry up.

I yawned and got up leaving a few of my cinnamon buns on a plate. I then decided to get dressed so I wouldn't look stupid in front of Karma. I changed into this.

 I changed into this

Maybe I'll take a little walk in my backyard until he comes because he's taking so long. I walked out of the back door to find a little redhead sitting in the snow looking at the sky on his back.

I giggled. I decided to scare him so I tippy-toed towards him slowly. As I was about to tackle him, he spoke.

"Hey, babe."

I pouted. "You could've let me at least think I scared you."

"Sorry." He grabbed my thigh and pulled me down on top of him.

"Wa-hhhh"

"Wut was that for?" I asked staring at his beautiful face.

"Nothing. You just looked cold. You should've brought out a jacket for you." He scolded me gently which made me cuddle into his neck.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were here already." 

"Oh yeah. I was about to pretend to be a robber but then I got distracted by the sky." He chuckled.

"Moo, that would've been so mean." I hit him playfully hit his arm.

"Ow, let's go inside now. I thought you were anxious for your presents." He smirked making me widen my eyes.

"Oooh let's go. You brought your presents over right?" I asked standing up.

"I only have presents from you and the class and that's not a lot at all." He scratched his head and got up.

I looked him up and down and damn he looked hot.

I blushed and looked away. I'm actually really lucky to have him.

"Ok well, let's go and open our presents Karma-kun." I smiled at him and giggled.

He followed not too quickly behind.

~After the opening of the presents~

"That was fun!" I smiled at Karma.

"Yeah, wanna go out for a little bit now?" He questioned.

I fiddled with the new bracelet I got from Karma today and nodded slowly.

It was beautiful. 

I really am lucky to have Karma, aren't I? 

Now that I think about it, he's done so much for me. I'll never forget his kindness.

"What's wrong? You don't like it." 

I look up noticing that he was staring at me.

"No, I love it actually. It's just that it's so beautiful." I admitted.

"Well I hoped it would look as beautiful as my girlfriend but the bracelet would be considered ugly compared to you," Karma said making me blush.

"K-karma." I whisper.

"On second thought. I look waaaaay better than you." He deadpanned.

"K-KARMA." I yelled as he ran out of the door.

"Catch me if you can." He said as i ran after him.

"OH I WILL ALRIGHT."

"BY THE WAY, YOU LOOK SEXY AS ALWAYS."

"K-karma DONT YELL THAT OUT"

Mhm, I love you Karma Akabane.